The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Imagine getting crossed and then dunked on by a dude wearing these

1708455587264.jpeg

Look like the etnies/dc shoes I used to wear when I skateboarded

pmatic pmatic only similar defender right now to Baze is maybe Johnathan Isaac, but he doesn't have the counting stats, block or steal %, and I never seen him block dunks. Hopefully Baze keeps his head on straight, I want to see him on D with Embiid behind him and Tobias and them. They'll need him to defend the J's, either of Giannis or Dame, Hali/Mathurin

They just got to maybe keep him off twitter and more importantly don't give him the ball on offense above the break.

Giannis also doesn't watch hoops the same way Mayweather used to say he didn't watch boxing like that (while giving full breakdowns of other boxers)
Floyd could never decide which PR angle he wanted to ride with

Them promos docs used to have him talking about boxing being effortless to him, then the very next scene showing him running miles at 3 am. Talking about how he out works everyone.

Mix in some arguments with his dad, Roger saying no one knows boxing like him, and him buying a car.

And you got an episode

To be fair he warned Davey several times not to sit at that card game :lol:

He did, but also he knew Davey wouldn’t listen. He even teased him iirc “This game is too big for you..”. You can’t say that to a gambler :lol:

That’s where the whole Melfi and the subconscious part of the show comes into play. Tony ends up figuring it out later.

What a show,

Back
Top Bottom