The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

So BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE was fine all this time and ignored all of our concerned posts

Bruv really dgaf about nt gang lol

Told ya’ll

1708721350768.png

A. Brons

B. Everyone else.

Until we see someone play at this level for 20+ years I'm not putting them in that room. I need to see 20 All-NBA Selections. If y'all boy Wemby doesn't get at least 15 of them things he's a bust.

NCAA literally changed rules for Kareem. Dunks were illegal for like 10 years in college.

Kareem could’ve gone directly out of high school to the NBA and been an immediate all star. Maybe MVP as a rookie

I have never had a crumble cookie but there’s one down the street from my job. Should I do it? What should I get?

You also think he won’t pay me, huh. I’ve had thay feeling

Oh he made a bet with you too? I’m sure he’ll pay you too then.

I honestly forgot at how many bets he made, it was crazy.

He was taking all the action. :lol:

Yup. I kinda liked what Lowry had to offer. Having Lowry, Maxey, Batum, and Embiid on the floor together is putting in high IQ guys.

I think this is just rust (which is disappointing), let's see how they play out today. I also realize it's Nico's first game back after injury so i'd wait to see how he looks next week.
Lowry is out tonight lol

I have never had a crumble cookie but there’s one down the street from my job. Should I do it? What should I get?
The flavors change weekly except for the chocolate chip. They got a Tres leches cake this week that you might not take kindly to. I liked it though.

Never heard of crumbl but I’m about to head over

Also I’ve been craving Krispy crème for a while crazy how someone brought that up today. I haven’t been there in over 20 years lol

The flavors change weekly except for the chocolate chip. They got a Tres leches cake this week that you might not take kindly to. I liked it though.

I’m intrigued. Tres leches is the GOAT cake.

Are you saying i wouldn’t like it because they did a bad job or because you don’t think I like tres leches?

Jimmy's performance in Game 4 against the Bucks last year was one of the most insane things I've ever seen. Just obliterating everyone MIL threw at him and talking cash **** the whole time.
All-Time performance but game 5 was even crazier tbh, was on some voodoo **** the way they closed it out in Milwaukee :lol:

Down 16 at the start of the quarter to then Bam had the 4th quarter of his life, Jimmy sonned Jrue, Vincent earned himself that Lakers contract in the clutch and that ridiculous circus shot from Jimmy with 2.1 left to force OT.

Never heard of crumbl but I’m about to head over

Also I’ve been craving Krispy crème for a while crazy how someone brought that up today. I haven’t been there in over 20 years lol
Make sure you take and arm and leg to buy a 6 pack.

LoL

They are expensive AF in comparison to other shops around my area, nevertheless I take the fam there once a week or so .... good stuff, just don't like to spend 75 bucks on cookies.

Are they really the worst team when Wiggins was playing at like an all star level and Poole wasn’t dog****?

Don’t think that Cs team was the best finals opponent of that span either. Only dude on the team really in his prime was Marcus Smart. Still think they should’ve won the series though.

This is pure cope.

Because YOU, and many of YALL (yes king j king j , Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius akajae akajae , WASHED KING WASHED KING and the terrible bunch NOT INCLUDING THE NATIONAL MEDIA PROJECTIONS,

Which had the warriors as a 30 win team, somehow comeback 2 years later..and retroactively call them a juggernaut with a cakewalk to the finals

:rofl:

You dudes real comedy

First Team All NBA Jayson Tatum at 24 years old….= Not in his prime

:lol:

I’m intrigued. Tres leches is the GOAT cake.

Are you saying i wouldn’t like it because they did a bad job or because you don’t think I like tres leches?
No it's good, I think they did a good job (depends on location). But also seen where folks dislike it from a cultural perspective because they've had much better.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom