The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

We lose by 2 last night. Snyder’s 2 techs and Trae’s 1 cost us 3. Get Snyder tf up outta here and I’m done with Trae.

IMG_2309.jpeg
White trash equivalent (s/o KG) of
1708780066794.png

We lose by 2 last night. Snyder’s 2 techs and Trae’s 1 cost us 3. Get Snyder tf up outta here and I’m done with Trae.
The refs was wildin tho, like 2 more Hawks players got t’d up too :lol: :smh:

You can’t really blame an L on 1st half techs tho, the Hawks coulda still won but they didn’t it is what it is

Reactions: ace
Kareem Abdul Jabbar is the most historically unlucky GOAT candidate.

His career narrative arc basically guaranteed he would be underrated.

- His physical prime occurred during the least popular era for the league.
- we don't have tons of young Bucks Kareem footage
- he played for terribly run teams his entire prime years.
- His post prime was overshadowed by the most popular era of the league and by a more entertaining co star Magic Johnson.
- he was absolutely the best player in the 1980's finals, but got hurt and Magic got his finals MVP.

Young Kareem was basically a slightly shorter but more athletic Wembenyama.
seems like a really obvious comparison,

but I think no one ever makes it I think because we only remember post prime Kareem.

Im not sure how or why sixers keep beating the cavs

I know they didnt have d mitch last night but damn i was surprised

Been a fun addition

Think he hits 40k next week vs the Nuggets. Home game on ABC Saturday night too.

caring about this stuff is synonymous to Brodie chasing those triple-double records. what they have in common is that having those records didn't win them any championships which is the ultimate goal. Bill Russell all day.

Im not sure how or why sixers keep beating the cavs

I know they didnt have d mitch last night but damn i was surprised

Been a fun addition

When Embiid comes back if Buddy can continue to knock down those shots Philly a whole new problem

Back
Top Bottom