The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Thjng that always gets me is that this is likely the worst that we'll see him in the league :lol: :sick:

Bron put it together well

WASHED KING WASHED KING
4675b692-1773-4cbf-bab5-5668d6e6cb35_text.gif

We lose by 2 last night. Snyder’s 2 techs and Trae’s 1 cost us 3. Get Snyder tf up outta here and I’m done with Trae.

Strange team. Always losing to lesser/similar opponents on a given night, but outta nowhere will beat up a contender. Inconsistent as they come..feel like they can be better.

This is why when Jalen Brown almost ripped his arm off some people understood.

Not saying that was right but I’m just saying.

After CP3 was the sacrificial lamb years ago for making a statement that was way overblown, no player is foolish enough in any sport to let us know how they feel. Not in today’s culture. If they want to keep a job, they better not put it out there.
There was two female officials working the Clippers-Grizzlies game last night and both got yelled at about calls from both teams. Same kind of engagement male refs get to me.

Also, the scenario you described involving Dame and a female ref happens all the time regardless of the gender of the crew. A ref makes a mad call or missed a call, player argues and that ref won’t hear, player goes to another ref to plead his case. It’s unique to calls involving female refs.

NBA officiating as a whole is bad - especially this season. The reason that players aren’t going off on/calling out specific female refs is probably because they’re just average bad, as opposed to aggressively bad, like some of the male refs who have been publicly aired out. I don’t think its because all NBA an active fear of being called sexist if they say something about a lady ref.

This is why when Jalen Brown almost ripped his arm off some people understood.

Not saying that was right but I’m just saying.

Their fans gonna cry too when someone does more than just check him like Jaylen did.

Bound to happen with him playing like he does.

#Yall being weird about Steph; putting him in the same sentence as The Vampire. Come on now.

Over the last 2 weeks since he got some more minutes Amen averaging:
15pts/10reb/3asts/1.8stl/1.2blk on 60%+ FG
Amen taking Jalen Greens minutes, over the same 2 weeks Green averaging:
14pts on 33.8% shooting (14+FGA)

Back
Top Bottom