The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Not really tripping about the path Pop took either way. The team wasn't winning that much regardless and 60 games wasn't going to really screw up anyone's trajectory. No matter how annoying Sochan at PG minutes were tbh

IDK if its Laissez Faire, but it was too experimental at the start of it. You look at things post the move to center and its all been stellar/when the game started getting easier for him. It was always there, we all knew it was there, and maybe it should have been done earlier, but its not like Pop is oblivious and not seeing the truth.
i understand it takes some time for a rookie to get involved and comfortable with his surroundings, but pop may have well stayed home the first 20 or so spurs games and the results would've been the same imo.

i'm not a coach, but i found it kind of frustrating as a fan of the game

Like I told y'all. When the Warriors are doing well this thread knows no peace.

The nastiness infects every corner of the thread, like a parasite

Delusional Dubs fans be coming out of the vents like the Flood in Halo. Every day I open this thread and it is...

Screenshot_2024-02-24_104138-removebg-preview.png

"5 ON DAY WAYYYYY"

IMG_2162.jpeg
IMG_2165.jpeg

IMG_5386.gif

I think the only egregiously bad Pop decision playing Sochan as the de facto point guard. I think it was defensible to start Collins next to Wemby to start the season and to play him in six minute spurts.

I think the only egregiously bad Pop decision playing Sochan as the de facto point guard. I think it was defensible to start Collins next to Wemby to start the season and to play him in six minute spurts.
Agreed. That is the too experimental part of it all.

They definitely could’ve made it a point to work on developing Sochan’s ball handling and distributing while also having an actual point guard out there alongside him.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 6.35.39 PM.png

Last night I had a dream that this was the ECF. I didn't even know this game was being played today. I can feel it.

Back
Top Bottom