The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

That’s my team owner :pimp:

Does Portland have good cocaine?

Oregon is the joe lacob of recreational drugs, “lightyears” ahead of the nation in terms of decriminalization. would not be surprised if ballmer’s been rollin since the plane landed

Klay back?
7531A1A8-B7A8-4FFA-AAA7-98AE2F255EF9.gif

Damn you make me not want to buy a boat the way you bash Klay :smh:

yup. steph was trippin on that step back-travel. had kleber clearly beat for what would’ve been a tying lay up or an easy dump off pass to wiggins if wigs man slid over to help. but chef wanted that homerun ball so badly and it backfired.

A27F090D-716D-499B-8D47-00674829482C.jpeg
Definitely a questionable decision by Curry, he tried dazzle instead of capitalizing. It reminds me of when running backs try to reverse instead of continuing to go downfield and end up getting caught from behind.

First time seeing that NBA Responsibleplay.org commercial

After seeing a million sports gambling ones

it’s the equivalent of the surgeon general’s warning sticker on a pack of cigarettes.

they’ll reference fanduel over/unders multiple times a game and have one responsibleplay commercial :lol:

it’s the equivalent of the surgeon general’s warning sticker on a pack of cigarettes.

they’ll reference fanduel over/unders multiple times a game and have one responsibleplay commercial :lol:
It's really insane how many there are 😂

Just funny how these leagues used to make it seem like gambling was like a "separation of church and state" growing up and now it's a full blown bangbus vibe between the two
heh.png

First time seeing that NBA Responsibleplay.org commercial

After seeing a million sports gambling ones

:rofl:

When the NFL is over…

It’s just going to be Cryptocurrencies and Gambling commercials for the NBA.

Let’s see if they’ll play the “responsibleplay.org” then.

It's really insane how many there are 😂

Just funny how these leagues used to make it seem like gambling was like a "separation of church and state" growing up and now it's a full blown bangbus vibe between the two
heh.png

tim donaghy would've been the first nba ref to have corporate sponsorship on his officiating shirt

1669783866717.png

:rofl:

When the NFL is over…

It’s just going to be Cryptocurrencies and Gambling commercials for the NBA.

Let’s see if they’ll play the “responsibleplay.org” then.

One thing I noticed when I started streaming EPL was every other commercial was a gambling ad :lol:

One thing I noticed when I started streaming EPL was every other commercial was a gambling ad :lol:

Extremely sad.

Not a fan of them advertising gambling to children in any sports.

But that’s how it is. That’s where the money is.

Back
Top Bottom