The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Will say though, I’ve never been on a bridge where the wind would hit like it did on the Key Bridge. Would def be a bit freaky to drive over when it was like that.

They’d usually have signs up saying trucks shouldn’t take it under those conditions.

I'm just waiting for someone to really set this thread off and seriously claim that this accident was orchestrated by the elites and powers at be, to distract us from what is happening with Diddy.

People getting too close to da truth, b.

I'm just waiting for someone to really set this thread off and seriously claim that this accident was orchestrated by the elites and powers at be, to distract us from what is happening with Diddy.

What if I told you what happened to Diddy was the real distraction to keep us away from Drake who is really one of the powers at be.

Drake and OVO might have been behind it all…The Diddy raid and now the bridge to take the heat off him from Kendrick’s bars :smh:

20240326_095344.jpg

yall not really asking the real questions

its really the sports betting companies and adam silver pulling strings to distract us
Hmmm this thread not talking bout Porter’s bets anymore…Silver might have really pushed that button, just something to think about all I’m saying

They gone say It was P Diddy :lol:

The reality is that even with Biden’s infrastructure bill we need more money for infrastructure. Took everything to get Scumbags like Manchin to even approve what was approved. We need Trillions in infrastructure spending.

Post your bridge day?!

Cross this bridge damn near every week.

360_F_332562549_Ym61L4P2k9a26J0lAr63ExtOhSdMBV2Z.jpg
3bc1a69eb7ac58fc808304d10c3a20a5.jpg

Scared of heights and we in earthquake country. I always leave a big *** gap between myself and the car ahead of me in case I feel some shaking I can floor it to the other end. Best strategy I got. :lol:

Always beautiful though.

Biden didn't just pass a Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill? Not putting any of this on him but I thought it wasn't JUST a state funded thing. I feel like a bridge in a major port city like Baltimore would definitely be a federal priority if it was really as outdated as people are saying.

Also while we're here the state vs federal divide is easily one of my biggest American pet peeves.

New York state had to cover a lot of the cost for this particular bridge I’m speaking of. I remember the “I don’t want to pay these taxes” groups getting mad here. :lol:

But yea you’re probably right. Major Port City like Baltimore has to be more national.

They’re going to make all their money back anyway tho. It’ll be 14$ to cross the bridge in a few years.

Out here in Dallas we have these high *** overpasses with low walls that scare the **** out of me

Bridges don’t affect me at all tho

Post your bridge day?!

Cross this bridge damn near every week.

360_F_332562549_Ym61L4P2k9a26J0lAr63ExtOhSdMBV2Z.jpg
3bc1a69eb7ac58fc808304d10c3a20a5.jpg

Scared of heights and we in earthquake country. I always leave a big *** gap between myself and the car ahead of me in case I feel some shaking I can floor it to the other end. Best strategy I got. :lol:

Always beautiful though.

Wait this is in Minnesota bro?

The reality is that even with Biden’s infrastructure bill we need more money for infrastructure. Took everything to get Scumbags like Manchin to even approve what was approved. We need Trillions in infrastructure spending.
administrations coming and going every 4/8 years with their own agendas is why this country doesnt get **** done

China going on year xx of their 50 year plan
they eventually got hong kong and they just waiting for the US to make a checkers move and then take taiwan on some chess ish

administrations coming and going every 4/8 years with their own agendas is why this country doesnt get **** done

China going on year xx of their 50 year plan
they eventually got hong kong and they just waiting for the US to make a checkers move and then take taiwan on some chess ish

Country more concerned about banning Tik tok and other frivolous nonsense. Weren’t kids literally eating tide pods and now, it’s all about doing internet “challenges” and :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kids don’t even want to drive cars or go outside nowadays:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom