The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Its a 2-3 year window with Bron and AD, per their current contracts.

Jeanie and Pelinka are living in the moment that's why they gonna trade those 2 FRP's for the right package that fits within that 2-3 year window.
I understand that window. I still wouldn’t want older guys for the window lol. Much rather prefer Buddy and Myles.

Awareness -10
The Knicks shoulda been tanking since that playoff L …No reason for them to have signed Brunson and run out the lineups they do
Signing Brunson and trying to win this year with Wemby and Scoot coming out is just insane. These guys are fighting for their front office/coaching jobs at this point so of course they’re acting out of desperation

318193363_6483364771691992_2671903486702118955_n.png

Awareness -10

Signing Brunson and trying to win this year with Wemby and Scoot coming out is just insane. These guys are fighting for their front office/coaching jobs at this point so of course they’re acting out of desperation
Idk I think the Knicks have had such bad lottery luck they’ve given up on true tanking. And they really weren’t bad enough to tank this year even without Brunson. It sucks but it is what it is. They really just need to hit on some late lottery picks like the Pacers always do.

13/11 @ 40 mill a year doe.... You gotta work man into your cap not just your rotations.

Everybody would take him if he was on Steven Adams money.
Yeah was thinking a Clint Capela type contract. Just isn’t worth paying a guy more than $20M with such a limited skill set.

Man they had a hot week against some of weakest teams in the league.Defense still trash and no depth.Steph can only mask so much.

Schedule gets tougher in the coming week so we’ll see if y’all for real soon.

You can only beat who the schedule makers put in front of you, when they put them in front you.

As such, Sun @ Wolves, Tues @ Mavs, Fri v Bulls and Sat v Rockets.

It would be encouraging to see them pick up at least one of those road games but who knows with their paltry 1-9 road record :sick: Bulls/Rox B2B at home feels like a trap. SHOULD go at least 3-1 but unfortunately it will probably shake out at 2-2 |l

king j king j share to care a word?

Kings fans taking over my Clipper home game crowd. Silver needs to step in

Idk I think the Knicks have had such bad lottery luck they’ve given up on true tanking. And they really weren’t bad enough to tank this year even without Brunson. It sucks but it is what it is. They really just need to hit on some late lottery picks like the Pacers always do.
Are we watching the same team? They’re definitely bad enough to tank without Brunson. Especially with the flattened odds.

Are we watching the same team? They’re definitely bad enough to tank without Brunson. Especially with the flattened odds.
Yup all they had to do was trade randle for anything and keep the same roster as last year they would have an Orlando type record…N they ain’t that far off with what they doing now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom