The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The Professional is a million times more :sick:
When I was younger I never really paid it mind because I was just into the super assassin hit man aspect of it but yeah watching her sing Like a Virgin to a grown *** man was
francis.png

This is my hope. Amazon just buys the whole production and Inside goes to Amazon.

If that's the case Ernie already said he isn't leaving Turner so Inside would need a new host.

Not looking forward to NBC gatekeeping games behind garbage *** Peacock. :smh:

I've been bringing around more milk queens since the expansion of my patagonia and oakley collection so I have been trying to educate myself.

I used to be able to just play BET and have Baby Boy, Love and Baketball or Diary of a Mad BW as background yamb audio but if any yt women knows those movies that is an immediate red flag and she must leave the Washed King Lair expeditiously.

Watch Roots, Diary of Miss Jane Pittman, or imitation of life with one of them and tell us how it went

The masses naturally have an affinity to underdogs (A.I.) and losers who don't work hard ( Mac & VC) so not surprising to hear these sentiments IN HERE.

If that's the case Ernie already said he isn't leaving Turner so Inside would need a new host.

Not looking forward to NBC gatekeeping games behind garbage *** Peacock. :smh:
The Inside team and production can stay in the same studio if WBD licenses out Inside to Amazon. I don't think Zazlav will complain if Amazon is going to pay him to keep the same team and production. Ideally nothing changes besides where the paycheck is coming from.

When I was younger I never really paid it mind because I was just into the super assassin hit man aspect of it but yeah watching her sing Like a Virgin to a grown *** man was
francis.png
I watched when I was young and their dynamic never really clicked with me

Thought they were setting it up as a father daughter type relationship

Then toward the ending, when he sends he away to safety, his final words to her. It clicks. And I'm looking at the screen like ...

f87772329fa57cf17e0bf04ea15e4249.gif

A slow wave of disgust washed over me.

The Inside team and production can stay in the same studio if WBD licenses out Inside to Amazon. I don't think Zazlav will complain if Amazon is going to pay him to keep the same team and production. Ideally nothing changes besides where the paycheck is coming from.
That seems like a last resort firewall for WBD. CB definitely isn’t lobbying for the show to be saved, they’re all focused on keeping and matching the deal.

Also if WBD sues the NBA for not allowing it to match per their contract, they kind of diminish any licensing opportunity. CB definitely sees the writing on the wall and will sign a new deal elsewhere for the right amount rather than waiting to see what happens in court over the next year.

After I finish Lord of the Rings I will be watching the first Star Wars movies where I'm supposed to just accept that a bunch of space ninjas have sword fights and it looks like little kids are doing it with how uncool it looks.

Don’t do it man.

We made it this far without watching Star Wars.

There is no need. Pop culture basically already told you the whole plot anyway.

Folks say people didn’t like Kobe but damn near 3 out of every 5 current hoopers hold him in high regard.

I know it’s proximity, but all the current dudes from the LA area reveres that dude.

He set the trend of low top sneakers. All these cats wearing low tops because of Bean. Dudes stay fronting on here :lol:

This is crazy. 😭

This reminds me of someone on here posting the audio of Scarface on Cable/TV and he says…

“This towns like a whole big chicken ready to get plucked”

I couldn’t believe it 😭

One of the funniest examples of edited movies is Snakes on a Plane with Sam Jax's brilliant soliloquy.

Back
Top Bottom