The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The Rudy discourse is now dumb in both directions.

The anti-Rudy crowd went to far in trashing him during the Denver series.

But it’s maybe more ridiculous that we have people parsing through the defensive rating stats each game so they can make a case that 4-time DPOY wasn’t “the reason” the Wolves lost.
There’s literally a comment here every game to sit rudy or he’s not a versatile enough defender. It’s made by the same people pushing the same bias.

He is what he is at this point and Minny has catered their entire defensive game plan to his strengths . They aren’t changing that but he can also have a bad game here and there on defense.

what is a female dinosaur called?

Nice
WNBA unfortunately can't share branding with Raptors for dumb reasons.

MLSE (raptors parent company) is jointly owned by 2 corporations and 1 guy. Rogers,+Bell + larry T.

MLSE was supposed to buy a WNBA franchise last year, but it got killed by Ed Rodgers (Trump supporter and loser son of billionaire founder of Rogers)

(don't ask me why a canadian is going to trump rallies)

1716478203461.png

ed rodgers prob thought the WNBA popularity was fake conspiracy to make sports woke.

so anyways there's some bad blood over this between Ed and Larry,
so MLSE im guessing would be pretty hostile to any similar branding.

also MLSE doesn't actually like the Raptors branding, and they very very nearly go rid of it. before the anniversary season. Drake actually had a hand in saving it from what I understand.

my guess it will be red and white and focus on being "canada's team" but that's where the similarities will end.

The Rudy discourse is now dumb in both directions.

The anti-Rudy crowd went to far in trashing him during the Denver series.

But it’s maybe more ridiculous that we have people parsing through the defensive rating stats each game so they can make a case that 4-time DPOY wasn’t “the reason” the Wolves lost.
What made ill steelo ill steelo 's post about the defense make the discourse dumb on both sides?

It's kinda hilarious because all I've seen is one side point out his glaring flaws while understanding his impact + the floor he sets for a unit that got the team to where they are and one side that basically says Rudy is an idiot. If you think that's equally dumb on both ends then cool. I digress

What made ill steelo ill steelo 's post about the defense make the discourse dumb on both sides?

It's kinda hilarious because all I've seen is one side point out his glaring flaws while understanding his impact + the floor he sets for a unit that got the team to where they are and one side that basically says Rudy is an idiot. If you think that's equally dumb on both ends then cool. I digress

One side: Gobert is not perfect, but they defend way better and outscore their opponents when he's on the court"

Other side: 4X DPOY????? LOL BENCH HIM FOR LINEUPS THAT SUCK

equally dumb discourse on both sides. 🤷‍♂️

Ed rodgers objected to the 50 million dollar expansion fee paid over 10 years. That's like the price of a third guard.

Caitlyn Clark blows up like a year later.

A true billionaire failson.

I think I will put myself in the camp of expecting Rudy Gobert to guard Jokic and being able to keep Derrick Lively off the glass.

Back
Top Bottom