The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

79AC5B4C-C89F-4CF7-8337-7CA0E2A2BE85.jpeg

I remember the karamo jokes here too

I'm still catching up but this one took me out :lol: He was a WILD boy on RW. Same with Greg (I believe his surname is Halstead). One of my boys loved Greg's shenanigans, kind of acted like him and we always suspected my friend was into mambs (man yambs).

Low and behold on his 30th birthday my friend drops the coming out post on IG post with LBJ "smiling through it all" pose on a yacht with his . Group chat was lit that day after over the confirmation of a decade of speculation and accusations :lol:

I'm still catching up but this one took me out :lol: He was a WILD boy on RW. Same with Greg (I believe his surname is Halstead). One of my boys loved Greg's shenanigans, kind of acted like him and we always suspected my friend was into mambs (man yambs).

Low and behold on his 30th birthday my friend drops the coming out post on IG post with LBJ "smiling through it all" pose on a yacht with his . Group chat was lit that day after over the confirmation of a decade of speculation and accusations :lol:

What's crazy is my damn grandma call me talkin bout some damn Karamo and I almost had a heart attack. I had zero idea that ***** was a daytime talk show host now :lol: :smh:

What's crazy is my damn grandma call me talkin bout some damn Karamo and I almost had a heart attack. I had zero idea that ***** was a daytime talk show host now :lol: :smh:
Real talk....I was living life TOO fast at the time and interviewed for RW a year to 1.5 years out of college. They bring you too a bar, get you liquored up, ask you a bunch of questions in a group setting, see how you react then have an individual interview. I made it deep in the process and they wanted to send me out to San Diego and the rest of the interviews to be live to meet with execs that I had planned before this intiial somewhat prank and life flashed before my mind and I was like
gary-tay-im-cool.gif

That **** would have ruined my life and maybe my family's too. I almost/AM about to get killed. TELL THE KIDS

Real talk....I was living life TOO fast at the time and interviewed for RW a year to 1.5 years out of college. They bring you too a bar, get you liquored up, ask you a bunch of questions in a group setting, see how you react then have an individual interview. I made it deep in the process and they wanted to send me out to San Diego and the rest of the interviews to be live to meet with execs that I had planned before this intiial somewhat prank and life flashed before my mind and I was like
gary-tay-im-cool.gif

That **** would have ruined my life and maybe my family's too. I almost/AM about to get killed. TELL THE KIDS
You are no Karamo.

Conservative coaching to basketball norms have held up so much potential progress in the sport where old players felt like there were things they would've liked to do but no one gave them the freedom

Pretty amazing how long some of those antiquated philosophies about the game persisted. I didn’t start hooping until I was around 11 and there was a kid on my first organized team that has been fully indoctrinated with the idea “point guards aren’t supposed to score.” Think both his dad and prior coaches were responsible. He was almost Ben Simmons-level hesitant to shoot, but unlike Ben, he actually could shoot.

Back
Top Bottom