The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Celtics punted on this game and still almost pulled it off

Docs game plan is to give it to Embiid and get out the way. No plays to get guys like Maxey and Harris going. Just have them stand behind the three and stay out of the way.

I don’t see us beating the Celtics, not with Doc.

Docs game plan is to give it to Embiid and get out the way. No plays to get guys like Maxey and Harris going. Just have them stand behind the three and stay out of the way.

I don’t see us beating the Celtics, not with Doc.

Embiid definitely has to shoulder way too much. Like in the bubble.

Surprised cavs are playing everyone heavy minutes then, should rest and get ready if they can’t move up, Knicks won’t catch up
Knicks had the tie-breaker. Cleveland needed 1 more W to lock themselves at #4 which they just did tonight. They’ll shut everyone down now.

This is what movies is made of I swear :wow:

Fs6tdz0akAEvOXX

Embiid definitely has to shoulder way too much. Like in the bubble.

It’s a hierarchy for coach, Embiid and James just give to them. If that’s the case, and you’re not going to feed Maxey and Tobias, take them out and put in McDaniels and Milton for defense.

Maxeys passiveness is concerning me. If coach doesn’t yell at his ear to make a play, the take him out and bring in McDaniels or Milton for the defense.
Kinda confusing & tough as a youngin when the coach tells you to find the big man all the time, the big man wants to touch it every possession, and your vet is also ALWAYS looking for him :lol:

They’ll need to figure something out. Jo had 50, team only had 103 :lol: But if Boston isn’t doubling him hard, and he’s touching it every possession, I don’t know :lol:

That’s 3 of the 4 matchups this year where they couldn’t score. Cs have a bunch of great jump shooters & Jo will be in drop conceding jumpers :lol: It does not look good

Back
Top Bottom