The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Bruh...they were up 20, and were dog walking Sacramento without your non scoring ***. They didn't have to be 5 on 4 on offense. You airball layups slime. They weren't hurting for playmaking either. Maybe a few less moving screens that help curry get wide open, but bruh eats with or without you.
Y’all ain’t going anywhere w/o Draymond

freeze freeze turning on Dray is probably the most unexpected thing that has happened this season
Bro got too big for his britches.

Put himself ahead of the team. Attacked teammates. Chose the enemy over his brothers. And his actions have hurt the team multiple times now. Supposed to learn from mistakes. It's fine to make mistakes, but make new ones. Don't keep doing the same **** over and over and saying I'm just being myself. You can't judge me, this is just thow I am. No...you're a ****. And an *** hole. And your value is starting to have diminishing returns. You can love your dog and still have to put him down if he bites you and other people.

Still better than Blake though.

Last edited:
IMG_8975.png

It’s pretty egregious at this point

that jayson williams interview with cam & mase got brutal

i knew he went through a lot (his sisters), but never about his uncle molesting him

If Tyreke Hill and Kendrick Perkins walked into a room, who is more likely to be recognized?

with his ESPN gigs and the footbal players wearing helmets, I think it might actually be Kendrick.

Use to be pocket watchers, now we’ve got fame watchers.

Kendrick definitely famous whether Reek likes it or not. And Perk is entertaining as heck

Bro got too big for his britches.

Put himself ahead of the team. Attacked teammates. Chose the enemy over his brothers. And his actions have hurt the team multiple times now. Supposed to learn from mistakes. It's fine to make mistakes, but make new ones. Don't keep doing the same **** over and over and saying I'm just being myself. You can't judge me, this is just thow I am. No...you're a ****. And an *** hole. And your value is starting to have diminishing returns. You can love your dog and still have to put him down if he bites you and other people.

Still better than Blake though.
Bruh kinda ruined the 73-9 season by touching brons nuts to swing the momentum.

Back
Top Bottom