The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I think that it’ll partly be due to who else is interested in the job though too
What's the white women situation like in Dallas?

If it is popping, I know a coach that would be interested...

Luka’s had a bunch of personal **** going on outside of basketball, too.

He’s been an even bigger emotional wreck than normal all year because of it.

Whole thing just needs an overhaul. Would be interested to see what they do if they land in the Top 10. TONS of wings with playmaking upside, but can’t imagine they’d wanna go that route.

Would be some form of draft night trade with that pick, another pick and players to make a move I’d guess.

I feel like there was a lot of defending the Kyrie trade around here.

They should have stayed put. Not because Kyrie is bad or their team would be better without him, but because they have even less flexibility now. And he’s leaving for sure.

The boulder is floating above the Mavs now.

Luka’s had a bunch of personal **** going on outside of basketball, too.

He’s been an even bigger emotional wreck than normal all year because of it.

Whole thing just needs an overhaul. Would be interested to see what they do if they land in the Top 10. TONS of wings with playmaking upside, but can’t imagine they’d wanna go that route.

Would be some form of draft night trade with that pick, another pick and players to make a move I’d guess.
What could they even get? Traded away the assets to get Kyrie

I feel like there was a lot of defending the Kyrie trade around here.

They should have stayed put. Not because Kyrie is bad or their team would be better without him, but because they have even less flexibility now. And he’s leaving for sure.

The boulder is floating above the Mavs now.
Leaving to go where, though? I don’t think many teams are going to be throwing themselves into the Kyrie sweepstakes for big money this offseason

Leaving to go where, though? I don’t think many teams are going to be throwing themselves into the Kyrie sweepstakes for big money this offseason
There will be someone. Maybe it won’t be massive money, but Kyrie is going to go where he thinks he’s happiest.

Someone recap the Kidd issues outside of not playing Hardy & Wood more

I just see a team that was built around 2 guys, and lost 1 of those guys and has been scrambling ever since.

Been telling y’all since they let Brunson walk.

#FreeLuka
#FreeKidd

Can’t believe Mavs fans supported letting Brunson walk for nothing.

What could they even get? Traded away the assets to get Kyrie
They’re going to be able to trade two ones regardless.

If it’s draft night, they can trade this year’s plus either ‘26 or ‘27.

If they convey to the Knicks now it’s 2025 and 2027.

And I just don’t think Kyrie’s going to have a ton of options. He gonna take the MLE to go land somewhere? He’s either taking a massive cut or the Mavs will get something back to facilitate and trade.

Someone recap the Kidd issues outside of not playing Hardy & Wood more

I just see a team that was built around 2 guys, and lost 1 of those guys and has been scrambling ever since.
I know HIM HIM be trolling but didn’t the Mavs have a top defense last year?

I know Brunson being gone plays a factor but how much of a drop is there not having DFS on defense?

I know HIM HIM be trolling but didn’t the Mavs have a top defense last year?

I know Brunson being gone plays a factor but how much of a drop is there not having DFS on defense?
HEAVY scheme reliant defense.

Kyrie made the point last night it’s a nightmare to try and come into this scheme and make it fit on the fly..

And they’ve been shuffling dudes in and out of the rotation all year before and after the trade. It’s just never clicked in any capacity and they don’t have any great individual defenders to cover it.

Dorian’s fine but his reputation as an individual defender feels wildly outta whack with reality.

Back
Top Bottom