The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Honestly been thinking about this and I don’t think it needs to be shortened but the 82 games could be scheduled way better. Like more games actually playing guys in your division close to you and have less inter conference play, travel back to backs shouldn’t be a thing. Can do mini divisional series where a team stays in the town they traveling to for the back to back, hell even do mini divisional series where it’s like 3 games. Some rough ideas but there’s ways to make the 82 game schedule more efficient to make it easier on the players.
Less travel would be a great fix for the players.

With there being 82 games, it's takes like 20 games or so before things get interesting and for things to start taking shape. . With the NFL, every game matters.

I know it's unlikely to change, but I just think 82 is too much.

things i made sure my LH nephew knows how to do
catch a baseball and hit to the opposite field
dribble and make a bankshot

MLBPA > NBAPA

Last edited:
And this is with unlimited PTO. Best league in the world.

Worth noting that NBA contracts are guaranteed vs NFL only minority are guaranteed. NBA does their 50% revenue share with only ~450 players compared to footballs ~2000 players. NBA players taken care of

I think I heard deion sanders mention this a few times how kids should also pursue baseball or at the very least give it a chance. Not only because of the possibility to make money, but to develop physical skills that can translate

I know there are access issues, but I’m personally a proponent of kids trying a variety of sports when they’re young because of the different aptitudes it helps develop.

Well that's a wrap for the Mavs
E61E8D83-95C3-4154-BEC4-22DA36E307D4.jpeg
B63A00E3-8126-42A0-B15C-62F11B2190B5.jpeg

Was not hip to the Cricket life

Top starting pitcher money different. Get paid 30 plus M's and only play 30ish games a year
And these guys still get paid in their twilight yrs after their big contract is completed as long as they are still serviceable.

Back
Top Bottom