The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Uhhhh I think the injury (sick) report hurts us more than you, but I get that since we’ve been the league’s dynasty and you the whipping boys that’s fine we can take it.
nah thats just nasty. you got 6 guys with the flu. They just gonna get the whole nba sick.

stay your sick asses at home.

nah thats just nasty. you got 6 guys with the flu. They just gonna get the whole nba sick.

stay your sick asses at home.
Take it up with Silver, if you give him lip he says Get Ready To Learn Chinese, Buddy

If I was at the game I’d have to wear my DLo Timberwolves bobblehead on a chain necklace like a voodoo doll :smokin

7974EEE4-6D2B-4E22-A283-FF703C40CEFC.jpeg

Steph not being minimum 6 is crazy to me. Luka doesn't play winning ball and his team is in 11th place. warriors struggled hella early, Curry started cooking and cooked up one of his statistically best seasons of his career. Team is not a game out of 4th. Not even mentioned. That's wild.

He has played 51 out of 77 possible games. All those guys listed have at least 10 more games played than him. There is no official or hard and fast number, he just doesn’t meet the games played threshold to be considered. He won’t even meet the threshold (58 games) to be considered as a statistical league leader. Just unfortunate injuries.

Back
Top Bottom