The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Nvm the dirty pick by the dirtiest Heats player.

QG arguably more valuable than RJ to this club right now. And he too is nowhere near his ceiling :evil:

Bron to Dallas sounds like a pipe dream at this moment. I’m all about homecoming so instead of LBJ I’m wishing on a star for Dubious in Dallas.
Talk about nice form

Q

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HIM
Highly convinced broncos19dm broncos19dm is Woj in disguise
Computer GIF LOL.gif

That's the problem. The Mavs have no reason to help facilitate. If he wants to go for a sharp paycut and a gutted roster, let him. :lol:

Dallas is better off playing with the cap space than facilitating a deal to take back D'Lo. The other spare parts don't really work, either, unless the Lakers are coming off picks.

17 million in cap space isn't getting you a D-lo level player or even Jarred Vanderbilt level player this free agent period.

Given how loud the noise is the other way when he doesn't perform, can Bam get a little credit for his 2-way effort and versatility against the best in the world so far while still averaging 24-11-5 at the same time?

That hearty 21/9 on 8-14 shooting and 5/5 from the line with good defense was way more impressive than the 26/13 in Game 1. Admittedly, I was only able to watch the 4th quarter but I have seen a bunch highlights and while the G2 numbers weren't as gaudy, the difference in Bam's effect on the game seemed palpable. It kind of made me think "Welp, this is why he was an all star"

Given how loud the noise is the other way when he doesn't perform, can Bam get a little credit for his 2-way effort and versatility against the best in the world so far while still averaging 24-11-5 at the same time?

he’s like a mini joker with D….draymond with O…

can’t think of a better center not name joker at running the offense from the nail and making the right decisions…

Stephen Jackson got INFLUENCE.

Forget location, the battery level AND cell service status!?!?! Kids, especially teenagers, and cheating men and women across the globe have to be pissed right now. Absolutely decimated the "Sorry mom, my phone died. I couldn't call you" and "C'mon babe, you know I don't get cell service there" excuses. Good for Apple :lol:

Back
Top Bottom