The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Melo could say they gave his number up to just anybody at the time, out of whatever….but the “diminish my accomplishments” line is bs :lol:

Carmelo accomplishments you say?….

IMG_0006.jpeg

I haven’t watched the postgame show this season. Did Kenny paint hair on his head?

sitting your starters at half time is hella disgusting.
Don’t think I’ve ever seen that.
Brooklyn did the same thing a few weeks ago, also on the 2nd night of a b2b, and got fined by the league.

This is a national TV game so I’d expect Boston to get fined too.

To go back to yesterday’s discussion, this is exactly why you shouldn’t put a team on the 2nd night of a b2b on national television :lol: The human body has limitations.

This is the best team in basketball and they were at a significant deficit physically. That’s not the product you want to showcase on national TV.

To go back to yesterday’s discussion, this is exactly why you shouldn’t put a team on the 2nd night of a b2b on national television :lol: The human body has limitations. This is the best team in basketball and they were at a significant deficit physically. That’s not the product you want to showcase on national TV.
good morning addict4sneakers addict4sneakers
Good morning addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

This has nothing to do with wins and losses

Would the blazers consider trading Simmons in the near future?

Don’t Sharpe & Scott make him expendable?
I wonder if a playoff team could pry Jerami Grant and Mattyse Thybulle away. Obviously they are far from contending and those guys arent really part of the timeline

Back
Top Bottom