The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Or we can hoop if you’re still in Dallas.

IMG_5814.jpeg

My man said enough yapping, let me see your bag :wow: 😭

A unexpected segment of this thread is just content watching Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, Neemias Queta and Thanasis Antetokounmpo play big minutes on national TV.

I guess you like what you like.

Sounds like an episode of Dragon Ball Z to me though not the NBA.

A unexpected segment of this thread is just content watching Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, Neemias Queta and Thanasis Antetokounmpo play big minutes on national TV.

I guess you like what you like.

Sounds like an episode of Dragon Ball Z to me though not the NBA.
See this is what I’m saying. I just watched NAW, shake milton and Kyle Anderson put up a fight. Now it’s a problem cause it was on TNT?

Book-KD-Beal 3 man lineup has a +15 net rating this season. That’s better than almost any 3 man lineup in the league.

They just need to be healthy enough to play together, which is a HUGE ask.
That’s a massive ask and people have to know they’ll rarely be on the court together at the same time.

See this is what I’m saying. I just watched NAW, shake milton and Kyle Anderson put up a fight. Now it’s a problem cause it was on TNT?
Considering it's a nationally televised game when the league is trying to negotiate with media partners on the new tv contract, yes.

Disregard if posted
I remember we saw him at a target in the Bay area when he was with the dub.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers moved the goal posts of the original point made.

Only thing Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat , ill steelo ill steelo , getback getback , me and whoever else was saying was that it would be a better look for the league if these TV games featured teams that would conceivably be as close to 100% as possible to deliver the best product.

This doesn’t mean that a great product couldn’t actually come from 2 teams not in that situation.

Specific teams had absolutely nothing to do with it :lol:

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers moved the goal posts of the original point made.

Only thing Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat , ill steelo ill steelo , getback getback , me and whoever else was saying was that it would be a better look for the league if these TV games featured teams that would conceivably be as close to 100% as possible to deliver the best product.

This doesn’t mean that a great product couldn’t actually come from 2 teams not in that situation.

Specific teams had absolutely nothing to do with it :lol:
Yall said “why we got a back to back on tv”

I said yall played the twolves on a back to back resting guys and they flew into Boston the same day of the game. Boston caught a break but the game went to OT. Awesome game. No one felt bad for Minnesota though. No one felt bad for Milwaukee last week on TNT on the second night of a b2b. It wasn’t even brought up because it was a great game.

Boston got slapped by 40 and now the NBA might have to be on the CW.

Back
Top Bottom