The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Being a Poole, Rudy and Thybulle fan

ezgif-1-3d4f6b10a0.gif

IMG-8915.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was gobert guarding or defending on that last play?

Oh, you added the question after my reply. He was guarding....that was my point. That's not what makes Rudy DPOY.

Kat been getting chewed out for not being where he's supposed to leaving Rudy out to dry half the time. Y'all can have it, I ain't stopping ya...I know what is.

1716611451582.gif

Up 2 and Rudy gets stuck on an island. Should have just played to not give up that 3 at all and take your chances with him driving and getting some help but those TOs by AE…. Damn.

Combined with that overturned call and no foul on Kyrie.

Lol Rudy literally stopped Luka on the previous possession... I'm tired of y'all always trying to deflect blame off of star players... Ant said he takes pride in being a 2-way player so why isnt he on Luka right there? There's no reason your center should be out on an island at the 3 point line on that possession.. Also Ant refused to take the last two shots on the last two offensive possessions, buddy shyed away from the moment. As someone has been speaking Ant's praises all year, it's clear he's just not ready. This will be great experience for him though.
I totally agree. You can't expect a 7'3 center to have better footwork than 6'7 experienced All-NBA Pg. I'm a big AE fan and they are passing off his mistakes to Rudy

Back
Top Bottom