The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I gotta know how you pick your players man.

I need to see the requirements in order..
Minus the Udub-Thybulle connect the same reason why you're probably a Dillon Brooks fan
pachah1.png

So many baffling coaching decisions by minny down the stretch:stoneface:
High screen with Lively on Mcdaniels to set goober as the sole defender on Luka .. any competent coach could have seen that coming. Then yeah lets set up the final play for Naz to shoot a 3 down 1 :stoneface:

So many baffling coaching decisions by minny down the stretch:stoneface:
High screen with Lively on Mcdaniels to set goober as the sole defender on Luka .. any competent coach could have seen that coming. Then yeah lets set up the final play for Naz to shoot a 3 down 1 :stoneface:
don't think the final play was necessarily set up for naz. the mavs sent two at ant and naz had a decent look
watching it live, i thought naz could've cut and had good look around the free throw line area as they were only down 1

They gotta put Naz Reid on Luka. I’m serious. You need someone that is bigger than him and longer and his little shoulder bump doesnt create a large amount of separation. Naz is uniquely able to guard him i think. That said the screen roll game i think u gotta start going under. If lUka keeps getting ahead of the defender it doesn’t matter who’s on him

This is why you can’t play Goober when it matters. Luka took that man to prom and had his way with him.

Hope everyone knows the entire skit which makes this funnier. :lol:

And if you dont its Dru acting all lovey dovey with work wife vs when he back to his real wife.

The switch up was hella mean :lol:

It really is the representation of the difference between wolves/mavs and celtics/pacers series

Luka woudve done that to anyone. Same deal as Jokic. Cant blame Goobs too much.

heavily disagree. goober is extremely easy to do that to it’s a wide open trey. kat or reid play much better defense on the perimeter. even 5% difference matters. not saying he wouldn’t of made it but it’s crazy to let Rudy be isolated up there. He’s terrible at guarding the three.

Back
Top Bottom