The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Paint owned again.

Man was defending on a slip and slide that last possession.

But they gone talk about his on/off splits and defensive efficiency bull**** again.

DONT WANNA HEAR IT THAT MAN IS TRASH
But when I say it, it's xenophobic :stoneface:

Big Purr was awful tonight, no doubt but Ant deserves the slander.

He was MJ 2.0 all playoffs, now he's tired.

FOH.

And EYE like Ant.
Told them to bring their *** and welcomed em all flaccid, flabby and sick :smh:
Wasted all his stamina on the horse owner now he needs
1716630221273.png

They shouldn’t have switched but nobody can really stop Luka’s step back so it is what it is.

But Gobert allowing Gafford and Lively to combine for 30 and 15 on 14/16 shooting is absolutely unacceptable. Every single time the Mavs set a screen, he comes up to help on Luka and Kyrie and stays wayyy too long after the primary defender recovers. It makes no sense because it’s not even a full blown double and clearly isn’t affecting their ability to pass. Just dumb basketball.

Your best bet is to go with the overly sarcastic route because there is nothing you can say to defend that man after last night :lol:

I don't know what it is about Gobert that causes people to abandon reason. :lol:

I don't need to defend anything. Dallas is clearly at this point way better equipped to go at Minnesota's defense.

the difference between me and the anti gobert psycho's is im not telling people the situation will be fixed by benching Gobert and playing lineups that suck. :lol:
they can't defend AT ALL with him off the court.

Back
Top Bottom