The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

***** crazy. Was in the spot last night, and called Luka hitting a GW after ant tried to hero ball for a moment :smh: :lol:

On some hubie brown, you miss a layup **** :lol:

I picked Twolves in 6 thinking the first two games would be comfortable wins.

This gotta be the first time this playoffs Ant isn’t as skilled as the guards on the other team

***** crazy. Was in the spot last night, and called Luka hitting a GW after ant tried to hero ball for a moment :smh: :lol:

On some hubie brown, you miss a layup **** :lol:
1716647656239.jpeg

I think the Mavs sweep this series 4-0. The Wolves are confused on defense and don't have enough scorers in their offensive lineups to keep pace with Luka and Kyrie.

Dray going to fit right in at ESPN :lol:
Wonder what direction NBC goes. Their NFL coverage is pretty solid and not as much tomfoolery

I don't know what it is about Gobert that causes people to abandon reason. :lol:

I don't need to defend anything. Dallas is clearly at this point way better equipped to go at Minnesota's defense.

the difference between me and the anti gobert psycho's is im not telling people the situation will be fixed by benching Gobert and playing lineups that suck. :lol:
they can't defend AT ALL with him off the court.
That last part is just not true. Some of their best defense this playoffs was the game he missed and they put the clamps on Murray so bad he was throwing ice packs on the court :lol:

I’m not in the camp of Gobert is actual trash, but if he’s not defending the rim well (which he didn’t) he’s unplayable. Might be their defensive strategy, might be Gobert’s basketball IQ but he’s getting murdered in the P&R in a way KAT and Reid didn’t

That last part is just not true. Some of their best defense this playoffs was the game he missed and they put the clamps on Murray so bad he was throwing ice packs on the court :lol:

I’m not in the camp of Gobert is actual trash, but if he’s not defending the rim well (which he didn’t) he’s unplayable. Might be their defensive strategy, might be Gobert’s basketball IQ but he’s getting murdered in the P&R in a way KAT and Reid didn’t

This. After the game Gobert missed, there were some people calling for a possible sweep of the Nuggets because it was thought that the defense would be even better with him in the lineup. It turned out to be false, the defense was much worse and it became a series.

Ant lucky he not french and goofy looking.

5 straight bad games and nary a peep, instead draymonds talking about starting Kyle Anderson.

EYE am not Goober's biggest fan but IT is crazy how he's getting eviscerated while Mr. Bring Ya ***/Cutie Pie/Cutie Patootie has been getting pleas copped for him.

From MJ 2.0 to "He's Tired" in less than a week.

Back
Top Bottom