The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Role player hate is a different kind of hate
As you know it's just jokes :lol:

I think it goes back to his Charlotte days and me being forced to watch him just be an empty stat getter on a bad team that never really gave any effort on either end tbh. As I mentioned a few days ago kudos to Dallas for picking him up and buying low, he's obviously a great fit for them and a starter on a great team.

As you know it's just jokes :lol:

I think it goes back to his Charlotte days and him just being an empty stat getter on a bad team that never really gave any effort on either end tbh. As mentioned a few days ago kudos to Dallas for picking him up and buying low, he's obviously a great fit for them and a starter on a great team.
I’m not hating on your hate

I was genuinely curious where this energy was rooted in lol

What did you see from Rudy last night? Because most people keep pointing out how bad he was all game before that shot
I'm not really defending Rudy with my comment, just saying he shouldn't be blamed for this loss....

All I saw in crunch time was Ant choking on back to back plays that cost us the game

The first play under a minute, up two he decides to pass to McDaniels - who is essentially double teamed, ON THE BASELINE no less - turnover

-Then up two with about 17 seconds left and 4 seconds on the shot clock an unforced turnover

Last edited:
I'm not really defending Rudy with my comment, just saying he shouldn't be blamed for this loss....

All I saw in crunch time was Ant choking on back to back plays that cost us the game

The first play under a minute, up two he decides to pass to McDaniels - who is essentially double teamed, ON THE BASELINE no less - turnover

-Then up two with about 17 seconds left and 4 seconds on the shot clock an unforced turnover
well he is considering he couldn't guard this noob....

while AntMan's offense could have certainly have helped, Goby's poor defense led to the Mav's within striking distance. the Mav's capitalize on that weakness.

I think THJr would be semi decent this playoff run if not for his injury prior to the playoffs, but he is willllllddddd inconsistent.

The top of the backboard shot then 3 pointer that bounced off the front backboard in the same possession did it for me.

Mans bout to be the new SG for the Shanghai Sharks.

You guys need to stop this Luka is Harden ****.

I’ve been telling you guys to cut it out for years with it.

He has been better than Harden at literally everything since he was rookie. He does everything better than Harden.

Luka is Euro Bron. And you have to get on board.

You’re passing on Indiana getting blown out to watch Indiana get blown out?

friday-yes.gif

Eh. Nobody thought the Pacers would beat the Celtics anyway, Hali or no.

I had em winning the East no questions but still, it doesnt help that literally every series the star player of the other team has gone down. Keyword star player, not just a starter or important rotation piece.

Back
Top Bottom