The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

IMG_3214.jpeg
That's actually hilarious
EYE am not Goober's biggest fan but IT is crazy how he's getting eviscerated while Mr. Bring Ya ***/Cutie Pie/Cutie Patootie has been getting pleas copped for him.

From MJ 2.0 to "He's Tired" in less than a week.
Et tu, Toine?

2/3 pages of memes and disrespectful comparisons, Ant as a fast food cashier, mind you and pleas getting copped for bruh? I guess that's the handsome, not french and goofy privilege burden :smh:

ANT reminds me a bit of a 2011 Bron who wasn’t ready for the big stage yet. Skills-wise he’s there but need better acumen and better decision making down the stretch and pressure

That's actually hilarious

Et tu, Toine?

2/3 pages of memes and disrespectful comparisons, Ant as a fast food cashier, mind you and pleas getting copped for bruh? I guess that's the handsome, not french and goofy privilege burden :smh:

Was more so talking about the media coverage.

Barkley was copping the the tired pleas on Inside and EYE SEENT GOODT! Dillon Brooks doing the same on SportsCenter.

Is Mark Cuban still the shadow GM?
He's still involved but it's felt like Nico has taken over basketball stuff for awhile now.

Mark too busy with the pharmaceutical thing and Twitter-fighting red pill goobers all day.

Back
Top Bottom