The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

1671563130732.png

Been like 3.5 days and still no official injury announcement by the Lakers about AD.

Windy is strongly implying its a Lisfranc
Do one for the Pels and Lakers

Damn the team got Dame a custom championship boxing belt and the game ball but that locker room was hella depressed after the L.

Its one of those weird baseball series so they play again here tomorrow

Certainly Masai will do the right thing here?

I’ll give you Canadian national and stellar defender in his own right, Lugentz Dort, and everybody or anything sans for Shai, Chat, and Giddey and lowkey I might could be talked into Giddey. Got 38 picks in the next 7 years, 19 first rd and 19 second with various levels of protection, you can have a few top 3 protected

The Mavs emptying the clip for Zach Lavine and his one good knee would be very Mavs
This is exactly the kind of silliness we need to avoid.

But it would be very Mark Cuban.

Scary part is Luka's so good if you keep Lavine upright it's enough to probably put them in relatively real contention in the West.

This is exactly the kind of silliness we need to avoid.

But it would be very Mark Cuban.

Scary part is Luka's so good if you keep Lavine upright it's enough to probably put them in relatively real contention in the West.

If he’s on the Bulls in the summer I actually think there’s a decent chance they do it.

If Zach didn’t have that last knee issue I’d be all over it

It would just be Porzingis experience 2.0

If he’s on the Bulls in the summer I actually think there’s a decent chance they do it.

If Zach didn’t have that last knee issue I’d be all over it
I just think their best course of action is to drag this thing down into Top 10 this year - take a young guy with upside, then convey the pick next year and have effectively the next 12 months from there to figure out the next "big" move.

This draft aligns really well with what they realistically need - then next offseason Tim and Bertans are another year closer to real flexibility with a year left for each of them.

Way more mobility at that point with contracts, the cap, all your picks. The "downfall" of the Mavs is really probably the best thing for them right now.

Back
Top Bottom