The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I don't keep an eye on jokic wardrobe, but I thought he was an affliction tee and jeans type of guy. Throw on a von dutch trucker to top it off.

Guess he is always suited and booted.

slap on the wrist. a few select teams with (a) certain player(s) never even get that
this isn't changing anything

Last edited:
1671654215560.png

y'all talking about Jokic like he's Embiid

Seriously tho.

It’s time for Joker to take that next Playoff step.

At the very least WCF.
As long as the team is healthy, unlike last year, that should be the expectation.

He himself was 31/13/6 on 58% from the field in the playoffs last year. Can't fault him for losing to the eventual champs when the team is missing it's 2nd and 3rd options.

As long as the team is healthy, unlike last year, that should be the expectation.

He himself was 31/13/6 on 58% from the field in the playoffs last year. Can't fault him for losing to the eventual champs when the team is missing it's 2nd and 3rd options.

Absolutely. I’m not faulting him. He has done all he could.

But this year is definitely the year to make a deep playoff run.

Which I truly think they can.

lmk when jokic plays thru a Torn Ligament in his right thumb & a Orbital Fracture w/ a mild concussion this was the 22 playoffs

A couple of days later, the 76ers announced that Embiid had suffered a small lateral meniscus tear in his right knee, which was to be managed with a physical therapy and treatment program. In 2021 he returned in the second round and played all seven games, avg 30.4 points, 12.7 rebounds and 3.9 assists on 46.9 percent shooting from the field.

lmk when jokic plays thru a Torn Ligament in his right thumb & a Orbital Fracture w/ a mild concussion
That's cool and all, but he's had one playoff series in his career where he's shot over 50%. Criticism is VERY warranted.

EDIT- Read wrong thing. He's had a couple. Still not good enough. Not the dominant force he is in the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom