The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

just like i thought you sounds just like everyone else

**** on a player any chance they get but once they go to your favorite team the tone changes right up

aint nothing wrong with it but i see you
Again, I just realize him for what he is. He’s clearly not #1 material on a serious contender. Folks seem to think differently for some reason though. Some strongly.

Calling Tatum better than him obviously struck a nerve with you that you felt need to comment, so I assume you fall in that latter category.

If he’s in his rightful spot as a 2nd fiddle behind someone like Tatum, there likely wouldn’t be anything to say.

Again, I just realize him for what he is. He’s clearly not #1 material on a serious contender. Folks seem to think differently for some reason though. Some strongly.

Calling Tatum better than him obviously struck a nerve with you that you felt need to comment, so I assume you fall in that latter category.

If he’s in his rightful spot as a 2nd fiddle behind someone like Tatum, there likely wouldn’t be anything to say.
Tatum as a #1 is still in question too though. Both better off as 1Bs if we are being honest

nah i just got down time in work and was having a convo with someone that had nothing to do with you

but as always once embiid is brought up you never let an opportunity pass.. its like his name HAS to be in your mouth

you almost talk more about him than i do and that saying something

i get it we in a nba thread but man i dont see no other poster have a player name in his mouth as much as you do that isnt on their favorite team

sure tatum made it further than embiid ever has but neither has got the real goal yet so ya.. Tatum still got plenty to prove just as well as embiid

this got nothing to do with you man lol but i totally agree

embiid as a C cant be your number #1 im pretty sure i been said that

they rely on his mid range fades to much in crunch, once that aint falling he goes to the 3 instead of the paint lol

trust me as much as i love embiid i agree WITH YALL

His big *** gotta stop hitting the floor so much. Start with that then yeah agree with everything else. Though Embiid at any position cant be your #1 still.

nah i just got down time in work and was having a convo with someone that had nothing to do with you

but as always once embiid is brought up you never let an opportunity pass.. its like his name HAS to be in your mouth

you almost talk more about him than i do and that saying something

i get it we in a nba thread but man i dont see no other poster have a player name in his mouth as much as you do that isnt on their favorite team
I didn’t even type anything to you. You responded TO ME :lol:

In your feelings.

Reactions: OTG
I didn’t even type anything to you. You responded TO ME :lol:

In your feelings.
thats my whole point man

the convo had nothing to do with you but once you seen embiid being the main topic on conversation you had to add you 2 cents

i called it out.. you didnt say anything to me agreed

not in my feelings at all just find it awkward

thats my whole point man

the convo had nothing to do with you but once you seen embiid being the main topic on conversation you had to add you 2 cents

i called it out.. you didnt say anything to me agreed

not in my feelings at all just find it awkward
So when the team I root for is being discussed, I’m not allowed to say anything?

Would you like me to send you a PM from now on to ask if it’s ok to post?

Just don’t want to upset you any further or make things awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
So when the team I root for is being discussed, I’m not allowed to say anything?

Would you like me to send you a PM from now on to ask if it’s ok to post?

Just don’t want to upset you any further or make things awkward.

you added nothing to the convo

"Thats The story" lol

man you repeat yourself over and over

how many times have you said Tatum>Embiid ? we got it the very 1st time you said it

personally it had nothing to do with that post EYE pretty much directly call you out yesterday when i seen that pathetic post

i just finally said something cause you was talking wild on embiid for no reason

Ran Jimmy, Simmons, and Jimbo all out of town.

Nasty stuff.

thats the real nasty stuff

only someone with hatred towards one player would say something like this

IMG_6741.jpeg

No offense there's levels to this. 3 from the Show no doubt top 10 all time.

If the sixers offered James a Max it would have sent them back awhole other 4 years with nothing to show for

He aint worth the Max

Rockets know it
Sixers Know it
NBA knows it

Harden is clueless one. THIS IS ALL ON HIM

MOrey is only doing right for the franchises future

Back
Top Bottom