The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

He got like 35-40 mill per. They didn't pay that for regular. He has to at least be good for that number. Not an all star, just good.
I don’t think they too worried bout the bread, they was willing to give it to Harden :lol:

They needed a professional that knows how to win and we see how that’s all working out for them right now, I’m sure they don’t have too many complaints bout FVV’s performance so far

Sochan needs more help man. Got Keldon being a hawk and Victor Wemby out there throwing up BS and turning the ball over nonstop.

5 game winning streak, going for 6 & hes been 20/10 or close to it in 3 of those games, and has 24 tonight. What more do you want? :lol:
:lol: Calm down, famb. That sounds good to me. I said I only watched the rockets once this year and he was regular in THAT game. It was early on, not sure who it was against....had to be a good team because I wouldn't have been watching otherwise. In THAT game, he didn't have those numbers.

New coach and Brooks/Van fleet have been steady positive impact bets

Also helps when you got dudes like KPJR not on the roster anymore :lol:
Pretty much. Also helps that two of Jalen Green’s best buddies (KJ Martin and Josh Christopher) got moved. You just have an overall more professional atmosphere. Ime Udoka is a real coach and not just a really nice guy that smiles a lot and shows off his StockX Jordan’s.

Hi guys - the Clippers next two opponents are the Nuggets and Rockets. Good times ahead.

IMG_1519.gif

Warriors can't expect Curry to carry this heavy of a workload the entire season and playoffs...

Also, remember when Wiggins played with a pulse? I'll give him a reprieve for last season, but he's back on his T'Wolves bull**** to start this season. :lol:
Idk what moves they can make but they need a #2 scorer…Nobody else on the squad can be depended on for consistent scoring right now, Klay and Wigs used to be round 20 a night but looks like those days are dead

Wonder what the Nets would want for Cam Thomas

Warriors can't expect Curry to carry this heavy of a workload the entire season and playoffs...

Also, remember when Wiggins played with a pulse? I'll give him a reprieve for last season, but he's back on his T'Wolves bull**** to start this season. :lol:
Do you think the Warriors might be interested in a Norm Powell for Wiggins trade?

The NBA and the media will undoubtedly keep singing Wemby's praises, and rightfully, he's talented. However, Chet has been just as impressive, if not better at times. Acknowledging their different situations, Wemby may be working harder due to a lack of talent around him, while Chet is playing a more composed game, letting it come to him and executing when the opportunities arise.

This ROY race is not one sided at all!

Chet plays like he’s been around nba players for a year already

As opposed to Wemby who just be out here gettin numbers, but looks lost at times.

These are spot on.

Back
Top Bottom