The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Screenshot_20240521_235218_Chrome.jpg

They have more than 1 chip in the last 38 years ill tell you that. :lol:

Ant avg 29, 6 and 6 on 50/40/83 in the playoffs, his playoff career so far is basically the same numbers and you stuck on one game. :lol:

I’m on your side. You see how people are killing Tatum even tho he did the little things? :smh: You just gonna let that slide? :smh:

I don't discredit other teams titles or accomplishments. Some people in this thread want to go down that route, we can do that if they want :lol:

Please tear down the Lakers I’m enjoying it.

Please Just leave the Aura King out of it.

Open and shut case, johnson

Late as hell to this, but if you read the filing Melo was stopped at a red light. It turned green and he drove off like you’re supposed to do. This wasn’t a case of him driving recklessly and running the red light like he has, although it’s ironic that doing that would’ve avoided this scenario.

The kid’s mother was there and allowed her kid to walk up to his car while it was on a surface street in order to get an autograph. Could Melo have been more aware of his surroundings? Sure. But why are kids in the ****ing street trying to get an autograph? And why are parents allowing this?

Sounds like the Hornets need to do a better job of securing the player’s entrance, or at least have a designated area for autographs/pics. And parents gotta do better. It’s an unfortunate situation, but totally avoidable by all parties involved.

And the teams that won 4 or 5 in the last 38 years, still can’t catch up to the Celtics. Sheesh

My Bulls (and Jerry ****ing Reinsdorf) been eating off Mike nostalgia for 25+ years. We lucked into Rose and Butler and fumbled a bunch of potential since then. I will forever support them, but I don't give a single speck of the current Bulls organization any credit for Mike's championships. That **** is a distant memory. A treasured memory and formative of my entire life, but a distant memory.

Should be the same with all of Bird's and Russel's rings. Don't have anything to do with your current team.

My Bulls (and Jerry ****ing Reinsdorf) been eating off Mike nostalgia for 25 years. We lucked into Rose and Butler and fumbled a bunch of potential since then. I will forever support them, but I don't give a single speck of the current Bulls organization any credit for Mike's championships. That **** is a distant memory.

Should be the same with all of Bird's and Russel's rings. Don't have anything to do with your current team.
What the heck are you talking about. Lol

Back
Top Bottom