The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I thought the Clippers weren't closing out with Russ.

Mann getting thrown out might have cost them that game.

That was a terrible ejection. We came to watch the players make impacts on the games not the refs.

Another MVP article. For me a lot of the pushback on Jokic comes down to this intangible, unquantifiable idea that "Jokic is going to achieve something that Michael Jordan, LeBron, Magic Johnson, Shaq, Kobe didn't achieve yet no one *actually* believes Jokic is the best player in the league". There are a lot of people who don't want him to win for this reason alone.

Another MVP article. For me a lot of the pushback on Jokic comes down to this intangible, unquantifiable idea that "Jokic is going to achieve something that Michael Jordan, LeBron, Magic Johnson, Shaq, Kobe didn't achieve yet no one *actually* believes Jokic is the best player in the league". There are a lot of people who don't want him to win for this reason alone.

Embiid is having a better season though.

I been saying the Grizzlies as a whole a bunch of chumps. I like Bane and Adams tho...otherwise, I'll stand in solidarity with my Dubs brothers. We weren't the only ones, but let em pin it on us....chumps!

They need to do something about these refs man

nba refs are the worst. this has nothing to do with basketball and all about the tremendous egos of these characters. no one's paying any money to know the names of any refs in the league so why are they forcing their will on the game itself? been saying this **** needs a full makeover, but the league is too soft to do it

Good morning family

Fr1B21yWAAAylMX

This is it, this is all I have to post.

they need to demote the guy who was standing there and looking at lebron being fouled that cost them the game vs the celtics. old man didnt even admit he was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom