The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

N41D N41D Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Mavs can really get to 85-90Ms in cap space? Seems like a recipe to overpay guys with some bad contracts because of the Mavs not being a destination, but didn’t realize that

Klay isn’t wrong, but is his response to everything about championships? If he went to the dentist and the dentist told him he had a cavity, his response would be ok and how many rings do you have??
Klay or Dom Torreto.

Dom, what time is it?

Family.

Uhmm..ok..but seriously..?

Family.

Weird. Ok. What's the weather like out? Forecast said rain? I need to know what time to leave

Fa...

Don't you do it b. Stop. Just answer the question. Please.

Bruh...you seriously can't?

Ok man...go ahead..

It's Family outside. Leave at family to get here at family.

ofcourse that article comes out right before one of his biggest meaningful games

He needs to have a legacy type game tonight no doubt esp after throwing shade

We ready

Also 1k on sixers +166

EYE i have feeling harden plays tonight

C2FBD8C6-7A7D-42B3-8855-7FE66F758043.jpeg

Think it would only be $26M this summer, but that would mean letting Kyrie, Powell and Wood walk for nothing.
I guess he was talking about getting rid of THJr Bullock and someone else too, but yea I thought that sounded weird

What picks do the Mavs even have to offload some of their bad contracts? They might be stuck with Bertans forever.

N41D N41D Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat Mavs can really get to 85-90Ms in cap space? Seems like a recipe to overpay guys with some bad contracts because of the Mavs not being a destination, but didn’t realize that

Think it would only be $26M this summer, but that would mean letting Kyrie, Powell and Wood walk for nothing.
Yeah I dont think there's a path this year, really.

Would have to get off Bertans and Tim for free.

Wouldn't be surprised if Powell and Wood weren't in the plans at this point, though.
What picks do the Mavs even have to offload some of their bad contracts? They might be stuck with Bertans forever.
They'll have two picks to trade this offseason one way or another unless they land in the Top 10 and decide to keep it.

If they kept a top 10, they'd have to convey to the Knicks next summer before having multiple to move again.

Bertans has one guaranteed year left and a partial in '24 at like $5m... He's fairly easily movable as a salary filler moving forward.

After watching the events unfold live at the spectrum center yesterday. Kyrie is just soft as ****.
Seeing the Duke fans turn on him was kinda hilarious in the arena

After watching the events unfold live at the spectrum center yesterday. Kyrie is just soft as ****.
Seeing the Duke fans turn on him was kinda hilarious in the arena
You one of those "fans paid their money they can say what they want!" guys?

You one of those "fans paid their money they can say what they want!" guys?
Nah I hate obnoxious fans, but a fan only calling you a ***** seems soft to me personally. When
he's admitted to hearing worst, so you wanted to see if a fan would say it to your face and he did. Now you really in your feels.

Nah I hate obnoxious fans, but a fan only calling you a ***** seems soft to me personally. When
he's admitted to hearing worst, so you wanted to see if a fan would say it to your face and he did. Now you really in your feels.
Nah man. He rolled the dice and wanted to play a stupid game and got ejected. People die everyday for being called names. People get slapped for it. If you can’t heckle with sense then you get what you deserve.

That admission price doesn’t give you the right to be disrespectful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom