The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

EYE could not care any less about ratings.

EYE just think it's pretty interesting that a boring series with boring players that should be on NBATV is doing fine.

Normal human beings?

What’s more telling is how much more popular this denver vs miami finals is than the miami vs LAL series. Especially when you remember there wasn’t much for people to do in 2020 but stay home and watch tv.

You seek any type of therapy or counseling for Michael Malone yet?
Looking into it. I think it’s asinine that the NBA will be talking about the LeBron James to Dallas trade today all day and not about the wonderful Denver Nuggets.

IMG_3287.png

Normal stuff here

Heat protect home court and they probably get a ring, wild to be able to write that.

Long wait between games is rugged, but both teams need it rn

“NBA finals viewership will likely not do as well bc the teams aren’t household names”

ratings are 5th lowest in nba finals history thus far (ratings, not intrigue. Games are good)

Retort: I’m gonna find old posts of yours (during your aepps20 aepps20 phase of satire and sarcasm to prove that you’re bad for saying nba finals aren’t as watched as years past- in order to cancel you on an anonymous sports forum.

2023 everyone.

underrated part of the thread during covid was Buc Em saying "this is my last time addressing this" then addressing it again the next day

Your post made me curious about buc em buc em 's final post so I ran the search....
1686067253794.png

That was the last response any of us got from him because he was banned shortly after. Little did he know after that response NT would be basking in his departure
wind-in-hair-fabulous-wind.gif

Back
Top Bottom