The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Candace needs more reps she can can sound cringey
I cried when I realized the game wasn't on the YES network. send her to the g-league like Wiseman

So the Nets had everybody back, Ben had a relatively good game, and they lost to the Sixers bench and J. Cole?

Time to stop talking about this team. They ain’t going nowhere
they never were, playoffs prolly but that's it. it's not like anyone picked them to win it all anyways

Probably no need for you non-West Coasters to stay up for Dubs-Clips - Kawhi and PG both out.

Nets do nothing easy :lol: :smh:

Candace Parker and Stan Van Gundy stink as announcers my goodness.

That Sixers crowd wasn't eem bad. Everyone hyped it up. Just the standard booing when Ben touched the ball and a light F Ben Simmons every now and again

To be fair, Ben leaving kind of saved the franchise so we should be thanking him for that and for the free chicken nuggets :lol:

Is AD Underrated now? Dude's having a career year yet no one is talking about him yet his performance is being overshadowed by the incompetence of the franchise.

2E3B43ED-9F35-4B25-BA93-2C35B708C688.png

Ill be scooping mines up later today for lunch

Thanks Benamin

Is AD Underrated now? Dude's having a career year yet no one is talking about him yet his performance is being overshadowed by the incompetence of the franchise.
I think he’s fairly rated. True NBA fans know he’s a beast when he’s available, but he’s often not. Plus, team success matters in these discussions and the Lakers still have one of the worst records in the league, even if you can’t put the blame on AD for that. If they climb the standings more, his play will get talked about more.

I can't believe he gave the MJ shrug after hitting two free throws. :lol:
Then telling the crowd to shush after he misses a wide-open layup then puts it back with no defender in sight.

I ain't see that one 🤣

Just crazy how Ben is not even top 5 from his draft class. Everybody blew right past him.

Haven't they BEEN trying to hand the keys to him? He's usually either not available or not playing at the level he's recently been at.

I'm actually not sure what they've been trying to do the past two seasons :lol: I will definitely give you the availability thing because that is an issue. Regarding his level of play, we would have to look into it but I think it might be because he was riding shotgun to Bronstill the past two seasons. All jokes aside, I don't think it is a coincidence that he is playing at this level while Bron is out.

I'm pretty sure that was always the plan, but AD hasn't lived up to his side of the deal the past two years.

I can agree with that and while it is no excuse, I think this might be the healthiest he has been since the Bubble season

Don’t get the notion either that Bron is holding AD back. 2020 AD led the team in everything but assists. Pretty sure they would love to repeat that formula but dude has been disappointing the past two years up until these past 5 games

I'm actually not sure what they've been trying to do the past two seasons :lol: I will definitely give you the availability thing because that is an issue. Regarding his level of play, we would have to look into it but I think it might be because he was riding shotgun to Bronstill the past two seasons. All jokes aside, I don't think it is a coincidence that he is playing at this level while Bron is out.

I can agree with that and while it is no excuse, I think this might be the healthiest he has been since the Bubble season
Bron not stopping him from doing anything. AD basically put up these same exact numbers the first year with the Lakers alongside Bron.

Back
Top Bottom