The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Is AD Underrated now? Dude's having a career year yet no one is talking about him yet his performance is being overshadowed by the incompetence of the franchise.

They have the 5th worst record in the league, that’s why he’s not being discussed :lol:

AD ain’t a Giannis or Luka where you can throw a random group of guys out there with them and there’s still a solid chance of getting a win. His stats this season are impressive but it’s clear he’s still a #2

500 days of summer ....
a girl who likes the smiths

:emoji_hugging:

What’s up with your boy Morrissey?

the moz does what the moz wants

dudes a diva
One of my college roommates listened to The Smiths/Morrissey almost exclusively. (Think I heard him mix in some Cranberries on a few occasions). I had never heard of them before. I came to appreciate the music, in part because, if I didn’t, I would have gone crazy from hearing it constantly. :lol:

One of my college roommates listened to The Smiths/Morrissey almost exclusively. (Think I heard him mix in some Cranberries on a few occasions). I had never heard of them before. I came to appreciate the music, in part because, if I didn’t, I would have gone crazy from hearing it constantly. :lol:
to anyone unaware of the Smiths

see below:

the-smiths-melody-vs-lyrics-shadow-of-a-hanging-man - ZRockR Magazine

Not a big fan but whenever this comes on...

ezgif-com-resize-3-1589828805.gif

And it’s confirmed SVG is my least favorite game caller. Talk too much to prove he knows more than everyone else.

Less is more & let other ppl shine.

He’s a hater and not even lowkey.
Wrong thread originally but this was from last nite too.

He tried ****ting on the play by play guy with his talk of his age and was constantly putting his cap on lezbae’s commentary.

He loves finding ways to ruin happy moments. It’s has to be some large amount of insecurity going on inside the other Van Gundy.

He must win at something.

They have the 5th worst record in the league, that’s why he’s not being discussed :lol:

AD ain’t a Giannis or Luka where you can throw a random group of guys out there with them and there’s still a solid chance of getting a win. His stats this season are impressive but it’s clear he’s still a #2

That's true. AD at his best couldn't lead his team to anything meaningful. He's definitely a #2.

Back
Top Bottom