The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Hartenstein/Robinson
Randle/Bojan
OG/Hart
Donte/Burks
Brunson/McBride

Yeesh

Precious Achiuwa erasure! :smh:

Could be another 'too many guys' situation in a month but got much needed depth to continue to compete right now. Bogdanovic's partially guaranteed $19M could be flipped in the summer, too.

D1659FAB-682D-4840-9CDF-EC117C80C779.jpeg

🥲😞🤡

was thnking kelly o would be re-packaged or bought out but now with bogdan getting dealt
hes now their best shooter, hes stuck there

was thnking kelly o would be re-packaged or bought out but now with bogdan getting dealt
hes now their best shooter, hes stuck there
These guys that can actually still play just aren’t getting bought out. Somebody out there will give you something for them.

We getting Bogdanovic too? I take it back.

But if Alec do any of that shooting under 40% **** in the playoffs...

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Lmao I'm excited what is this feeling

Fournier gets a fresh start, Grimes gets a chance to play, and we get talent that can contribute. Just need to get healthy and ECF is the expectation and goal

Maxey, bane, Poole, herro

Maxey going to multiple all stars eye think

Maxey
Bane
Poole
Herro

Herro has had one good playoff series. The blazers are 1-10 this season when Simons plays.

Yall really hyping up Anchor Arms when he can't even dribble yet clowning Jordan Poole who contributed greatly to a title.

I won't stand for it.

NASTY

Knicks all-in. Good trade, they got depth at every position and lots of versatility. Thibs got no excuse to play dudes 40+ mins now with that depth

Back
Top Bottom