The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

1669823688465.png

Easy to say that now. When we were 18-21 regardless of background, most kids are not saving like that.

I'd probably let my parents hold all my money until my second contract at that age

Nah man you spend most of that trying to keep up with richer players and it’s not worth it. I definitely get doing something nice for yourself though.

Financial responsibility isn’t easy for the average person anyway.

Nah man you spend most of that trying to keep up with richer players and it’s not worth it. I definitely get doing something nice for yourself though.

Financial responsibility isn’t easy for the average person anyway.

I think the NBA has mandatory financial courses they make draftees go through.

Plenty of finance books out there too, its really 90% behavioral/psychological when it comes to saving/investing or changing your spending habits.

Whats your definition of spending money?
I pack a lunch every day
I lived at home until I was debt free and then for 2.5 years after that
I keep an excel budget where I track what I spend down to the penny

2022 was first year I can say I got myself a “nice thing”. Life is short and I’m trying to be better about being a miser but eh

these 2 deff been fun to watch on defense end

they pretty much trade guarding the rim and moving to the Perimeter

if i had to guess PJ used to it with Bam and Giannis and just gels with it

I think the NBA has mandatory financial courses they make draftees go through.

Plenty of finance books out there too, its really 90% behavioral/psychological when it comes to saving/investing or changing your spending habits.

They do but at the end of the day it’s up to the person. Can’t imagine going from not having anything to being able to have everything you want after one night in June. It’s a lot

Back
Top Bottom