The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

66D955D1-67D7-4D04-A192-986A1602D406.jpeg

Mans was MIA for years telling Lakers fans to chill…

deal-with-it-thats-right.gif

Welcome back tho
might wanna check the stats. Hate to ruin your hilarious joke but I was posting here during seasons where the Kings won less than 20 games. Life happens, had a baby, moved, etc so yea sometimes i find myself forgetting NT exists for months or more and then usually its watching basketball where im like 'oh ****, needa go check out NT'. Anyway, Lakers fans been the worst always and forever.

Sure but they weren’t that bad without Brunson last year either. They have a play-in loser type of roster, not a bottom of the barrel one. .400s vs. .200s. Thibs isn’t a great coach but they’d need to tear down the roster to get that bad.

They’re a supporting cast with no star when every other team has a star or star potential guy. It’s not a good place to be but can’t picture them tanking.
The East improved this year. I think you’re just higher on this team than I am. They’d be much worse without Brunson. The supporting cast isn’ta high level supporting cast. It’s a mediocre one.

Leon Rose going into year three with a tank job was far-fetched. Whether you think the Knicks should tank or not is another discussion.

I get that, but it’s not just him.

Dolan doesn’t like tanking either.

He’d rather have the Knicks play .500 ball for 4 years straight than to do a proper tank.

He’s a Clown.

Public versus private life.

Relationships and family = private.

Professional Basketball career = public.

Wonder if he’ll pull a KD.

Nah, nah, nah ain't that simple. This ain't what the lil Laker hater group in here was saying. The bubble was "fake". AD is a fraud, etc. Based Jesus Based Jesus JUST said it like a week ago that AD in the bubble was a fluke like he wasn't a monster that whole year. :lol:

Everyone did not think it would continue.
Man it's the beginning of December. Don't start writing manifestos :lol:

Back
Top Bottom