The Official NBA Thread: Celtics-Pacers on ABC / Celtics Lead 2-0

Fournier was always candid. There were def times he shouldve played.

Thibs just not the coach to get the best out of certain players. He thinks just because you cant play good defense you shouldn’t play, but then all his rules go out the window when it comes to Randle.

maxresdefault (24).jpg

steph-curry-im-here (1).gif

Morey is going to be miserable to deal with when Embiid wants to go to a team in the same division

Harden definitely wants out. Sort of implied he wont play if he isn’t traded but is confident in our depth.

Harden won’t be moved unless we get “a player that improves the team now” or “assets that can get us that guy”

Says we will be in a very unique position next year with a good team + lots of cap space and the new cba

Says don’t judge the team in July. There will be changes. Mostly inferring trading harden.

Halliburton was never on the table but they pushed for it and “turned over ever stone”

Says an on ball big wing who is versatile would be the perfect pairing for embiid

Says they have talked to maxey about his extension and wont do it until next season because they can sign a player before the extension to maximize cap under the cba.

Says nick nurse has plans for zone defense with our 25 bigs and that “versatility” is what the team valued most in these signings.

Nick nurse plans to work with embiid to unlock new spots on the floor

Nurse wants to focus on making us less predictable, he is hopeful that will help our issues in game 6 and 7s

Not my area, but I think this makes sense legally. Simple and obvious alliteration generally should not be trademarkable, IMO. Plus, I've known of families having "Taco Tuesday" nights for as long as I remember, so that phrase has just been out there in the public consciousness forever. Might as let someone specific trademark "happy hour" if you're going to let "Taco Tuesday" be trademarked.

Back
Top Bottom