The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Sheesh I see what time yall on today

3v97hl.png

PG is going to have a poor game. Pat Bev is going to irritate him into an early tech, after which he will shoot erratically and turn the ball over a bunch.
Pat bev "first team" will also hold kawhi under 50. He got that dawg in him

Is there a more wild career dropoff that has nothing to do with injury than Andre Drummond? He went from signing a rookie max extension and making 2 all-star games to becoming a journeyman at age 26 and now getting minimum contracts at age 29.

Or a plant for the owners in attempt to make the players look bad for missing games in the next CBA negotiations
This child is a paid actor being used to shame players for resting.

You traveling for Jimmy?

Bron, Luka,Giannis,Steph, Ja…anyone else you’re lying

This would actually be a brilliant move by owners and I don’t doubt it’s a thing. Nice and up close seats, unlimited concessions, some team gear, validated parking. The works - just need lil fella to hold a sign and we’re good.

Simple but effective, especially in the social media era.

Finally putting my nba tv account to use on my xbox

Bulls stink

Caught the ending of that game

Cavs are mad frustrating

They Kinda remind of last yr Bulls, decent reg szn but getting bounced in 1st rd

All will come down to Mobley becoming an all star, if he don’t then playoff appearances and early exits is our ceiling

Back
Top Bottom