The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Making the Play in should be the minimum regardless if you want folks to keep saying you like that…Y’all said the Hawks goofed but still have the same results as the Mavs so far
So you think the Hawks are better off with Ice Tray than having Luka :nerd:

Hunter played 63 games. 3 less than Ice Tray.
Will give you Bogdon who has only played 47.

Who IS the best fit with Ice Tray?

Team is very talented and has severely underperformed for 2 straight years.

Hunter has played 63 this season. Only 76 the past two combined. Bogdan my guy but he just secured a bag at 30 and he’s never there

They have talent but everyone was talking about them being a 6 seed before the season started and that hasn’t changed much. We know how the thread feels about Nate McMillan so let’s not pretend like he’s something he’s not

Trae next to an all star wing would be great. Maybe they get Jaylen brown.

The generational MVP candidate’s team might not even make the play in ….

You know how it works.

Make the WCF...he carried them there. If they miss the play-in, it's everyone else's fault .

Look at the gymnastics performed when finding a reason to differentiate each guy's appearance in the conference finals.

Yeah Trae played good....but they only won a 7 game series against a better opponent because of ONE player on the other team. The other guy does it...but apparently not because his opponent played poorly...he was just that special :lol::smh:

JOKIC IS MY MVP AND YOURS TOO YOU SCUMS. THERE IS A PARADE ON MY CITY YEAHHHHHHHHHH

THjr does exactly what Hunter/bogdon do. Hawks bigs are significantly better than what the Mavs have. Kyrie is the perfect compliment to Luka
Hunter is a better defender than THJr easily. Having him and Murray guarding next to Luka would be interesting for sure. I agree on Kyrie though. The Mavs are just a small *** team in general. Getting killed on the boards and defensively like they do makes the margin for error so much smaller.

Who said there was a fall guy? Ain’t that what y’all doing with Cuban/Kyrie/kidd?

Both teams underperforming. Both dudes though luka is better, are having the same issues. Coaching issues. Roster issues. From WCF to a play in team.
I certainly wouldn’t call Cryrie the fall guy. Kidd sucks but he isn’t either. They lost Brunson for nothing. Their 3-8 has to easily be one of the worst in the league. Most certainly a roster construction issue.

EYE just don’t see what the roster issue is for Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom