The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

agreed 100% on the talent piece

just like the 7th seed lakers fairytale ended most likely the 8th seed heat fairytale will end as well

this would be a lot different than how the laker fairy tale ended though having been up 3-0. and we've struggled thru each of the prior two series as well despite having a talent advantage. it was jokes but the playing our food thing is so real and at some point it's gonna burn us (and it might have now after being down 3-0).

we have yet to play 3 solid games in a row this post season, let alone 4. but we'll see...hopefully we can keep it rolling and pull some **** outta our ***. again.

Think I saw a post referring to him as “James” tonight, so -

:lol:

That was me. As you’ve known me for a while I like to use people’s full names. James “Jimmy” Butler. James “Jim” Harden. Klayton Thompson, Edrice Femi "Bam" Adebayo

Apologies if that’s the case but are we sure about this?

It’s been a while now.
Yeah after the league injuries his last stint on the court was 2022 in the G League where he got hurt again and barely played
francis.png

agreed 100% on the talent piece

this would be a lot different than how the laker fairy tale ended though having been up 3-0. and we've struggled thru each of the prior two series as well despite having a talent advantage. it was jokes but the playing our food thing is so real and at some point it's gonna burn us (and it might have now after being down 3-0).

we have yet to play 3 solid games in a row this post season, let alone 4. but we'll see...hopefully we can keep it rolling and pull some **** outta our ***. again.
lakers were a fairytale they spanked a fully healthy warriors team :lol:

This guy has bad takes after bad takes man. :lol:
Sportscenter has failed you

Tatum was 6th in scoring this season and Jokic was 18th

Tatum has 4 ECF appearances in 5 seasons
Jokic has 2 in 7 seasons

Tatum is working on his second finals appearance and Jokic is just getting his first
2022-2023 regular season stats
B429D194-9C6E-4FD4-885C-9C18FED47179.jpeg

961A03F6-0A7F-46AD-BFBC-6A8DEE2503B6.jpeg

Sportscenter has failed you

Tatum was 6th in scoring this season and Jokic was 18th

Tatum has 4 ECF appearances in 5 seasons
Jokic has 2 in 7 seasons

Tatum is working on his second finals appearance and Jokic is just getting his first
2022-2023 regular season stats
B429D194-9C6E-4FD4-885C-9C18FED47179.jpeg

961A03F6-0A7F-46AD-BFBC-6A8DEE2503B6.jpeg

If only you were this good with debating the Ja thing. :lol:

Kinda want Boston in 7 now cuz I know they gonna get slugged by the Nuggets if they see that Joker Magic Johnson and Jamal Murray.

40 piece for Jamal somewhere & the causal usual triple double for the best player in the game. I was not quite aware just how OP mans is.

^^yea I didnt like jimmy doing that....

would be crazy if boston pulls this off....they do have talent.....we could have a epic game 6....

these playoffs I watched more hours of jokic then every previous year combined....man this dude is much better than I thought he was.....glad embid won mvp - but this jokic dude just might be the best player in the NBA.....

before this round I was telling friends if could take any player and put them on the bulls its no longer giannis, its tatum......they said I was crazy jokic is the guy.....and you know what, they just might be right.....nuggs are so much fun to watch.....

or i'm just pumped they eliminated the lakers in 4 haha

Back
Top Bottom