The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

C433E528-C8C2-4D05-9F42-6693BBC6F84B.jpeg

Standings say otherwise

Who on the warriors is better than Bane besides Steph?

That Indiana team had some bad luck. Cuz Brogdon, Oladipo & Sabonis were on the brink of becoming a solid trio in the East. They were looking like a 50 win ball club in the East, before Vic injury.

Hopefully, the Kings keep it up! Headband Huerter really seems to have leveled up. Foxamilion is just a problem. And him and Sabonis have good chemistry.

I like what Mike Brown is doing. I hope the kings keep it going. Even Malik Monk is looking like he’s in the perfect role for him.
Speaking of chemistry and headband Huerter, look at this ****

Kevin Durant is an all-time great basketball player (top 20 for sure) but he has zero leadership ability and he's made some bizarre career decisions.

I like the players they have right now, but now sure I’ll ever have faith in the Kings as an organization.
As a lifelong Kings fan, this is also my analysis at this current time. if the team is still playing like this in March i will believe

Folks in business law, are they held personally liable. I thought they are protected because it is a corp?
Out of my area of expertise, but anyone actually collecting on this from the celeb endorsers personally seems like a real long shot to me. For lots of reasons.

The Trae point was less about DJM specifically and more about I understand getting another guy who can dribble & create at an all-star level to alleviate 1 guy controlling every single thing on the perimeter. 1 guy doing everything on the perimeter is just as unsuccessful as the your turn, my turn that you described.

And if we’re talking about the playoffs, I think Sabonis will be exponentially more detrimental to the Kings chances in that environment than Haliburton.

I would’ve kept Haliburton and used some of that Huerter powder on defensively versatile big men.
im sure you didn't watch the Kings much but... Fox and Haliburton didn't work. Not a viable combo. Keeping those together and adding Huerter would not have the team playing anywhere near what they are now. the trade worked for both teams. It turned Fox into a different player.

Back
Top Bottom