The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

This dude keeps @ me as if its embiid asking out lolol

Thats what 3x in a week?

Every team can say they have a package right niw for embiid but dont mean jack ****

That trade is garbage by the way. Of course knicks fan licking they chops at it lololol

made sure to drive gone that continuity
alot of excitement it sounds like for DDv too

Everything is boiling towards Quick seeing a new home and Knicks seeking something in return. Keeping hope alive
F05F7BA2-ABDF-4682-8524-320314FF89BC.jpeg
and Tdot would realize by trade deadline they’re spinning the wheels to nowhere. Better not lose homie for nothing like he just did with FVV.
Still pining over the defensive stalwart and this Quick development is making things all the more interesting.

Embiid being fraudulent himself is more the reason for Philly’s lack of success than anything else.

Making Simmo and Jim the fall guys is a solid and convenient cop out though.
Counterpoint. As bad as Jo has been, those 2 stunk it up even worse than him. So yes, let’s blame Jo for taking the convenient route that THEY allowed

What list? :lol:

I can objectively say that would be a dumb offer for the Sixers to accept. It wouldn’t make sense.

Unless he publicly asks for a trade request specifically to the Knicks. Even then we’re going to have give Philly way more picks.

Can’t speak for all of KnicksNation but there is a large portion that couldn’t care less about your oft injured star big man.

He’s never won anything so far.

also doc rivers is a terrible coach... and harden and simmons are just not good enough... wouldnt put too much blame on embiid

What list? :lol:

I can objectively say that would be a dumb offer for the Sixers to accept. It wouldn’t make sense.

Unless he publicly asks for a trade request specifically to the Knicks. Even then we’re going to have give Philly way more picks.
This is gonna be the trade. Just wait and see

Recent trades haven't exactly been for "equal" value, the Knicks have enough to get Embiid. Maybe not that trade :lol: but we have enough.

Yes Embiid is gonna ask out cuz Harden is having a temper tantrum. Yes let’s keep trying to make the Knicks relevant

Things working against the Knicks for Embiid:

- Their grandfather offer likely isn't far & away better than another team's
- Dealing with Daryl Morey
- Dealing with Daryl Morey to trade his star player within the division

Embiid being fraudulent himself is more the reason for Philly’s lack of success than anything else.

Making Simmo and Jim the fall guys is a solid and convenient cop out though.

That's a fair statement. If Ben, Embiid or Harden played to their averages, they would have at least had 2 conference finals appearances.

But I would say that every big man needs an elite guard/ wing player to find success.

Things working against the Knicks for Embiid:

- Their grandfather offer likely isn't far & away better than another team's
- Dealing with Daryl Morey
- Dealing with Daryl Morey to trade his star player within the division
I actually don't think Morey would factor trading within the division. He would just want the best offer, period.

Back
Top Bottom