The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Man get Zach outta here off the bulls man! He wasn’t down for us anyway. Let him go to the lakers and fight for a spot. :smh:

Josh Giddey played 15 minutes tonight which is a career low and again when everyone was going crazy celebrating Shai’s gw was over there pouting and barely stood up. His teammates literally trampled him to get up and congratulate Shai

His girl probably curved him.

Can't see you tonight, i'm playing Roblox...

Wonder how Josh is being treated within his own locker-room even. Before the season I thought he had a good chance at getting traded and starting new somewhere else, but I feel like teams will be way less forgiving to an alleged pedo than the elephant-in-the-room domestic violators out there. Or maybe there isn't any ethics out there at all when it comes to allegations, idk

Do people really care about the giddey thing

I feel like it’ll be a running joke but other than that if he can play I don’t think many teams will give a Damb having him

There’s been so many other players who’ve done bad things and have gotten repeat chances

I don't think teams care, more of a 'will sponsors or fans panic over this?'

Would another team take on Giddey with the knowledge of this hanging over him? Maybe, we just haven't seen it yet (I'm not sure which year Malone got exposed)

Pretty interesting.

Don’t have a big time scorer off the bench, but the pieces perfectly complement the starters.

35CAC931-AB43-4ABF-979C-E2CCE4DB973E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom