The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

1706884691733.png

Tough scenes, both were definitely deserving. They were the biggest snubs in the west, they had more of a case than the other snubs

Can't really say who should be swapped off though
If the aim is to reward winning then you shouldn’t have multiple guys from the same sub .500 team on there.

But that’s wishful thinking

I rather keep the All-Star roster at 12. Keep it for the elite of the elite.
Agreed. There’s always going to be a case for guys who didn’t make it. That’s the point.

I’m already swinging back on wishing they wouldn’t have changed the All NBA rules. Simmons kinda swung my opinion on that. The positions make sense.

Someone’s upset that their favorite club, at full strength no less, just took an embarrassing L to the middest of mid squads missing their 2 top guns.

Someone’s upset that their favorite club, at full strength no less, just took an embarrassing L to the middest of mid squads missing their 2 top guns.

Bad loss, but I called it a trap game yesterday. They prob thought they'd cruise and got out hustled by bench players. It's February though. We don't really celebrate W's or overreact to L's pre-all star break :lol:

knicks won with three injured players out.

that was a hard fought game man. brunson willed the team to a win and was happy to be in the all star game.

come on

super lame take just to discredit

Exciting win. I was just surprised tears were shed.

Back
Top Bottom