The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

havent looked at the bottom standings in a minute...how bad are the wiz :smh: i thought they were at maybe 15 wins. poole party got canceled in DC?

What’s crazy is that it was a game right up until the middle of the 3rd. The Celtics are tough to beat when the threes are falling.

I have a feeling Sunday will go down to the wire vs the Dubs.
Hopefully we can do well against you guys, but man that roster top to bottom is going to be a lot to overcome.

havent looked at the bottom standings in a minute...how bad are the wiz :smh: i thought they were at maybe 15 wins. poole party got canceled in DC?

Worst record in the league currently. Worse than the pistons that lost 28 straight.

is Dame almost the same level of washed as Klay?
Some nights better... some nights..worse. it's OD how some of these guys are aging, when we have guys like Bron and Steph and Brady and Mayweather, all able to compete and win passed their assumed primes.

Dame won his chip at the all star game. He back to being bored at the crib watching Ryan Garcia ride horses through vegas

1708870432275.jpeg

Kind of looks like him from what I’ve heard 😂

Sure. Not a societal issue at all.
I mean you’re formulating your opinion on what you’re seeing on an app that is a cesspool of opinions on EVERY topic from people you don’t even follow and you’ll never meet in your life.

Sounds like logging out for a bit would do you some good forreal.

I quit scrolling through it a while ago, and really only go back for news or if I want highlights of something. No desire to deal with the rest of the garbage on there.

I mean you’re formulating your opinion on what you’re seeing on an app that is a cesspool of opinions on EVERY topic from people you don’t even follow and you’ll never meet in your life.

Sounds like logging out for a bit would do you some good forreal.

I quit scrolling through it a while ago, and really only go back for news or if I want highlights of something. No desire to deal with the rest of the garbage on there.
I'm not though. It's a microcosm of the whole "people are athletes as commodities" problem. From the complaining about guys missing games to this it all sucks

Gambling is ruining sports. I’m watching people go crazy over AntMan leaving the game at half to see his kid born. Whining about tickets.
Candidly, this is why I stick to NT for my sports news and views. Everywhere else people only care about the over and under. It's really gross.

Back
Top Bottom