The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

Still haven't watched Encanto, but Turning Red was really good. Didn't bother to watch Lightyear or Strange World either.

Idk how drake ended up so High on my list

Attachments

• E23F2DF7-27D3-467F-8075-B50F09CE5398.png
    E23F2DF7-27D3-467F-8075-B50F09CE5398.png
    247 KB · Views: 60
I like live performances so i use Youtube a lot. Id challenge these accusations but its a computer it cant be wrong i guess or maybe not letting the song play start to finish doesn’t register as a full stream because i do be jumping around

80F08268-FB05-46A3-BD21-83A8957108C5.png
7E6BCFC1-C465-44BC-8032-AF45F3B4C6B9.png
5C6D1BDC-71B6-4F4C-B298-F3A9115D5991.png
ACBD7B0D-B1CC-4A95-91DF-D07DA30D4F0D.png
BFCE32A4-FE0F-492A-A9D6-1685618E72C9.png
724D9218-B08E-4906-8469-AA74066791DB.png

Last edited:
Tobias has been really good on defense this season. The issue is gonna be when Jim and HIMRese comes back…you swap between PJ and Tobias guarding the best wing guy but Jim and Maxey more often than not getting cooked out there

I’m not saying Tobias is bad by any means. I’m just saying the fit in clunky at best. Tobias, Pj and Embiid are slow players, and with James and Maxey on the court too, we will get cooked in transition (we also don’t have the best discipline when it comes to positioning yourself to stop a fast break).

I think Tobias is good, i think PJ is good at his role, I just don’t think they fit together, especially when both are best at the 4.

Learning how to cook, and season food properly, is one of the best skills an adult could have, especially if they are trying to diet and save money on meals.

After watching the Bear, I’ve started cooking for my family 3 to 4 times a week and I’m not looking back.

I dont eem know who wizkid is. And GreenteaPing comes on after Jessica Reyez i never listen to more than a fee seconds on that **** before pushing next or back

You up on Gracie’s corner? Jools TV on YouTube?
Gracies corner is great, she looks 100% like ny daughter like if i told you she was the inspiration for the drawing of the character you’d believe me. Lately she been obsessed with Ryans World though. I think its corny. Gonna try to put her on Sekora and Safaree but Im glad she off The Wiggles finally. Dudes are creepy, str8 pedo vibes.
also #blackblackblackblackonblackblackmythoughtssoblack

I saw a clip of a lady cooking a foiled wrap casserole in his dishwasher and saved her boiling water to "save money"
mjlol.png

I don't think I could stomach what else this show puts out there
Truly wild, disturbing stuff. My son was watching one where a lady bottled her pee and used it on her plants in order to save money on water.

Gracies corner is great, she looks 100% like ny daughter like if i told you she was the inspiration for the drawing of the character you’d believe me. Lately she been obsessed with Ryans World though. I think its corny. Gonna try to put her on Sekora and Safaree but Im glad she off The Wiggles finally. Dudes are creepy, str8 pedo vibes.
also #blackblackblackblackonblackblackmythoughtssoblack

My little girl likes sekora. Thankfully she moved on from the dumb little videos of the parents exploiting their kids for the $. My daughter watches some “Aumsum” or something and she’s really into the solar system. Then there’s these singing geography dudes too. We were going through state capitols the other day had me like

1669835365236.png

trying to remember the capitol of North Dakota

I sure was bumping that Breezy x Thug tape but as for sneaking into top 5 that was shorty I was messing with earlier in the yr. 837E7FF5-D2D8-4C23-8F08-5984B97B3979.jpeg

I have no qualms about it tho unlike fan apologists tryna walk back all those hours wasted on Aubrey.

Back
Top Bottom