The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

How is Kim a piece of **** though? :lol: Y'all be saying anything fr.
She took advantage of an opportunity and ran with it.
Be mad at the women who follow her and made her this rich & famous. Y'all would do the same.

That woman been more supportive of black and brown people than Kanye for idk how long now.
Kanye is literally a piece of **** human. FOH with the Kim slander in this instance. #TeamKim
Counterpoint is that she does it for her own personal gain. Her and her family are all trash humans (not the kids tho) but it isn’t impossible to be trash and make valid points lol

I remember that fundraiser they made years ago where they made money and practically only gave peanuts to those were suppose to receive help. Is that not a crappy move?

I don't follow her so I have no idea what you're talking about. Link me?

I don't follow Umar he had choice words for Bron he's on my list ON KLUTCH. Free Ime too, he ain do anything wrong.

The Kardashian family has done nothing but appropriate and take from Black culture like the colonizers they are. They use up black men and spit them out Kanye has no one to blame but himself for entering a relationship with that witch but that doesn't make her innocent.

She used that man to get light skin babies that family will now use to profit and market since the OG Jenner women are aging out. It's sick.

Their whole playbook was out and Kanye still married her. And he’s a goofy.

CP3 embarrassed his family. Even without knowing the dynamics of his marriage, surely this information wasn’t supposed to get out. He got sloppy. Little Chris got school today and he’s gotta be of age to get clowned. Cp3 going to live like this you supposed to do it with professionals. He’s supposed to be the point god. :smh:

CP3 embarrassed his family. Even without know the dynamics of his marriage, surely this information wasn’t supposed to get out. He got sloppy. Little Chris got school today and he’s gotta be of age to get clowned. Cp3 going to live like this you supposed to do it with professionals. He’s supposed to be the point god. :smh:

Kanye does in fact have to blame himself for marrying Kim. I never once disputed that.

Also I concur. He was moving sloppy.

CP3 embarrassed his family. Even without know the dynamics of his marriage, surely this information wasn’t supposed to get out. He got sloppy. Little Chris got school today and he’s gotta be of age to get clowned. Cp3 going to live like this you supposed to do it with professionals. He’s supposed to be the point god. :smh:
We gotta relegate the point god to a different person

I nominate Peleton Pat :nthat:

CP3 embarrassed his family. Even without knowing the dynamics of his marriage, surely this information wasn’t supposed to get out. He got sloppy. Little Chris got school today and he’s gotta be of age to get clowned. Cp3 going to live like this you supposed to do it with professionals. He’s supposed to be the point god. :smh:
VpQAn8L.jpg

How is Kim a piece of **** though? :lol: Y'all be saying anything fr.
She took advantage of an opportunity and ran with it.
Be mad at the women who follow her and made her this rich & famous. Y'all would do the same.

That woman been more supportive of black and brown people than Kanye for idk how long now.
Kanye is literally a piece of **** human. FOH with the Kim slander in this instance. #TeamKim

You REALLLYYYY think she care about Black people??? It’s all a facade. Y’all love supporting clown women like her. She always and will forever be a sucker. I don’t understand why black women support her. But hey, it ain’t for me to comprehend

I can see right through that tramp

Also, let’s take into account this Kardashian Kurse

Was Doc lying around with Kris back in the day? Ain’t no way in hell he’s still blowing 3-1 leads after leaving CP3 and Blake lol

Need this evidence to surface expeditiously

I ain’t ever heard Kim Kardashian mention reparations. Just because she “helped” get a few black men out of prison, y’all think she down for the cause.

It’s to easy for them at this point :lol: :lol:

You REALLLYYYY think she care about Black people??? It’s all a facade. Y’all love supporting clown women like her. She always and will forever be a sucker. I don’t understand why black women support her. But hey, it ain’t for me to comprehend

IDC if she does or not. She's not openly out here intentionally/potentially harming POC like Kanye who continues to push & spread white supremacy narratives.

IDC if she does or not. She's not openly out here intentionally/potentially harming POC like Kanye who continues to push & spread white supremacy narratives.
Fetishization and culture appropriation is pretty far from harmless.
Praying for these poor kids

Kim K. is clearly a low-character person

But

But just yesterday Ye was in public praising Nazis and Hitler

I mean West hinted at him cheating on Kim too.

So unless Kim goes on Tucker and starts talking about Joseph Goebbels was a top-tier PR agent, I think on balance Ye is still worse.

I don't follow Umar he had choice words for Bron he's on my list ON KLUTCH. Free Ime too, he ain do anything wrong.

The Kardashian family has done nothing but appropriate and take from Black culture like the colonizers they are. They use up black men and spit them out Kanye has no one to blame but himself for entering a relationship with that witch but that doesn't make her innocent.

She used that man to get light skin babies that family will now use to profit and market since the OG Jenner women are aging out. It's sick.

Imagine thinking Ime did nothing wrong. Sure he is not guilty of breaking any laws but he violated the moral and ethical code of most reputable organizations/institutions.

Also, before you attempt to juxtapose his situation to that of TJ Holmes and Amy Robach (GMA Couple), I would contend that they had a completely different dynamic because they were peers whereas Ime was one of the top folks within the organization and the woman he cheated with was technically a subordinate, or at the very least junior to him.

Back
Top Bottom