The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

1675068851385.png

1675068886984.png

i don't see anyone on the kings runnin their mouth the grizz

can't imagine harrison barnes talkin recklessly like dillon brooks :lol: :lol:
yea there not really any hateable antics from them. i could see Malik Monk annoying people if the current team got a lot of attention. he talks alot and thinks hes better than he is lol.
it doesnt always happen, and especially not to the level of the Grizzlies. nobody hates the Nuggets, Celtics, Bucks like that

This _ walked on the floor :smh: :lol:

Can't take _'s nowhere

Ja best friend was kicked out of the game :lol:

This is either his 2nd or 3rd incident talking to the opposing team and having to be warned/kicked out by security. Ja need to get his team together quick. His little sister already been banned courtside
Ja's dumb friends and family gonna end up getting courtside seats taken away from every arena :smh:

Fox my dude, but they don't have staying power.
Definitely not as constructed. Need a lot more pieces around Fox and Sabonis. Team has 0 defense and everyone besides those 2 is wild inconsistent. You might get 20-25 points from guys like Huerter, Barnes, Monk but you might also get 6 on terrible shooting.

The standings are fools gold they are only up there because they've been way healthier than the rest of the west and just went through an insanely weak 12 to 15 game stretch of schedule. They're probably a play-in team, and better than all preseason expectations, but they arent as good as the standings look and have some huge flaws

I do think they're finally on the right path to not being a joke every season, between Monte McNair, Mike Brown, and the core players. Not ready to be winning any playoff series though

Ja best friend was kicked out of the game :lol:

This is either his 2nd or 3rd incident talking to the opposing team and having to be warned/kicked out by security. Ja need to get his team together quick. His little sister already been banned courtside
They gonna stop treating the NBA like AAU games or be watching from home like fans

Back
Top Bottom